Community Forums > Voobly Community > Other Games > Age Of Mythology > Looking for beginner players

Looking for beginner players

Phantom1798

Posted 10 June 2022 - 12:11 am
Hey im very new to the rts in general, this is my first online rts game and got less than 20 games. Looking for newbies to play together.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +miko@voobly

VGaming Lead

Posted 20 June 2022 - 12:45 pm
Hi Phantom,

Welcome to Voobly and Age of Mythology! I hope you have enjoyed your time on Voobly so far. Since you are new to the game, you will mainly want to look for games with people that have a rating of 1550 or lower. For now I think you will have the best experience there.

Team games are generally a bit more beginner-friendly as well compared to 1v1's, so that is something you can look into as well. If you want to play some team games, contact me any time. I'm online on most evenings. I will make sure you will have a great time. :)

If you are interested in learning Atlantis, I wrote a guide for that. It should get you started on the basics: Age of Mythology Titans - A basic guide for playing Atlantis
If you have any questions or need any help, contact me any time and I hope you will have a great time on Voobly. ;flowers

All the best,

Bombus

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts