Community Forums > Voobly General > Strategy Guides > Secret of Being Top Player

Secret of Being Top Player

Furkanthegreat

Edited 21 June 2022 - 7:26 pm by Furkanthegreat
hi guys is it true I became top20 player?, of course but in two year I became let me explain.
I gave breaks for months and in third year when I comeback I relaized Ibecame top3 :)
I watched many recorded games I cannot even count them
people said to me watching old recorded games from 2010 to 2020 has no meaning I dissagree fully
u just need to watch only 1900+ players game dont spend ur time to watch under this level guys
also watch currently games you will mix tactics. also you need to play every single day if possieble
if possieble watch tourney games to
if you have no idea about build orders watch them carefully
if you know like me click play fast while watching recorded games just care apm and tactics how he build when he get economic development
I tried my self few tactics but I see mostly of them waste of time so dont do it do whatever top players doing
play with guys who are better then you or same level
if you wanna find fast game you can host on voobly gamernager and extented edition
in exetented edition there is no one guy in my level so I dont play there on gameranger I dont play because it is unpatch also no one in my level only pro players on voobly
you can also join tourneys to .thing is I dont recommend if you lowe then 1700 rating(for voobly) player it would be waste of time for you and your opponet
By Furkan top player

note: if this is not low level tourneys I wrote about expert players tourney
my discord:[You must login to view link] moslty play aom and aom channels I upload here perfect recorded games
there is also member plus channels
Iam explaning my all tactics and stragety
my youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4aiWX19EwOpX73o8vpCR2g
Iam uploading aoms here
my twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/kraustro
I am casting aom mostly times
by top player Furkan
Link | Reply | Quote
 +miko@voobly

VGaming Lead

Edited 20 June 2022 - 3:47 pm by +miko@voobly
Hi Furkan,

Thank you for sharing your tips on how to improve your Age of Mythology gameplay. It's great to see some more Age of Mythology content out here on Voobly. It would be great if you can share your recorded games not only on your Discord server, but also here with us on the Voobly forums. I'm sure a lot of players can learn from you.

Voobly is the best place for advanced Age of Mythology gaming indeed. The balance patches make the game more fair and more fun for everyone and the players we have here in our community provide you with the best challenge you can get. ;good

All the best,

Bombus

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts