Community Forums > Voobly General > Strategy Guides > What you should do in the game(relics)

What you should do in the game(relics)

Furkanthegreat

Posted 21 June 2022 - 7:25 pm
İf there is a relic you should grab before grab you should check what benefits give to you
with violence Iam recommend get them as soon as possieble before oppenet take it

villager gather faster food gold wood bla bla town cneter provide more population infintary train faster, the magic ship brings free food to your cities,toxates chariots arcus throwing axeman have more hitpoints, increases cavarly and chariot archer hitpoints, improves line of sight for all buildings, increases the attack of hoplites murmillos spearmen ulfsarks infintary have more hack armor increases movement speed of villagers increases villager hitpoints gold gather faster human soldiers more resistant to pierce attack,
not to nessacry but important still
caravans are cheaper and move faster walls are stronger, walls are cheaper the gods send you more favor,armory improvements are less expensive, a pegasus scout will gradually appear at your temple and respawn if killed, unleashes evil upon the world by making your myth unit train faster, myth unit cheaper, a trio of helpful monkey will appear at your temple and respawn if killed,increase the ranged attack of buildings,improves sight of army(dont remember name fully )
infantary damage bonus,
if game took long get them if game will be short dont spend time to grabing them focus to battle
not to important wont gonna change game they are just late game bonus
bonus damage to titan,cheaper titan
my discord:[You must login to view link] moslty play aom and aom channels I upload here perfect recorded games
there is also member plus channels
Iam explaning my all tactics and stragety
my youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4aiWX19EwOpX73o8vpCR2g
Iam uploading aoms here
my twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/kraustro
I am casting aom mostly times
by top player Furkan
Link | Reply | Quote
 +miko@voobly

VGaming Lead

Edited 21 June 2022 - 7:33 pm by +miko@voobly
That is a helpful list. A piece of advice I would give as well, is to determine the importance of the relics you see on the map. Sometimes relics are not worth making an early hero for, but sometimes relics can be game changing and so you want to grab those as soon as possible.

For example: you are playing Ra against Gaia and you find the Scarab Pendant relic on the map. Now you can change your strategy and go for a very powerful Scarab rush. ;sword

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts