cant update/patch game vr

not_sen

Posted 25 July 2022 - 5:42 am
when i tried to play aoe3 it asked me to oatch the game from "?" to 1.03 then said to do the patch click here, i clicked and it took me to a new tab saying: page not found. Unfortunately we were unable to find the page you requested, either the page has moved or does not exist.
please help
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 25 July 2022 - 3:30 pm
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 not_sen

Posted 26 July 2022 - 2:57 am
thank you for reaching out chris. unfortunately i've tried that and it said "there is a problem with your game installation you may need to reinstall the game" im afraid it was the site i downloaded it from was the problem. if you please could you recommend or send me a link to where can i reinstall the game without having this problem.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 26 July 2022 - 12:59 pm
You need the installation media of Age of Empires III. Please keep in mind that downloaded copies of the game are illegal.
Link | Reply | Quote
 not_sen

Posted 27 July 2022 - 1:08 am
i have uninstalled then reinstalled the game and tried the patch again. still same problem
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 27 July 2022 - 12:03 pm
Could you please run the game diagnostics in the game lobby and paste me the results here? Thank you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 not_sen

Edited 30 July 2022 - 10:37 pm by not_sen
i somehow did the patch. thank you for your help. but now im stuck with the age of mythology titans patch, same problem same error, could you please send me a link to that update as well.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 31 July 2022 - 3:10 am
Here you go: [You must login to view link]

:)
Link | Reply | Quote
 not_sen

Posted 1 August 2022 - 4:30 am
thank you for helping me out, i've updated the game and it says it has been updated succesfully, but when i try to run lunch it via voobly it says initalization failed and when i try to ry it single player from its folder it says please insert the age of mythology: the titans CD-ROM. and when i move it from its folder and try to open it it says missing RockallDLL error
Link | Reply | Quote
 +miko@voobly

VGaming Lead

Posted 2 August 2022 - 1:22 pm
Hi not_sen,

Did you use an official Age of Mythology Titans CD-ROM or did you install a pirated version of the game? Please understand that pirated versions come with their fair share of problems like missing files and random out of syncs online.

Anyways, I added rockalldll.dll to the attachments for you. If you copy this to your installation folder, your dll-problem should be fixed. I hope this helps.

All the best,

Bombus
Attachments:
rockalldll.dll (file size: 80.08 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 10 out of 10 posts