Voobly game detection

DragonLimoX

Posted 6 August 2022 - 4:56 pm
Hi, I would like to know how to have voobly browse for you games you have installed on the hard drive and have target into its folder, thank you,
Draco.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 6 August 2022 - 5:26 pm
You join the game lobby, e. g. AOC or AOT, and run the game diagnostics from the lobby menu. In most cases, this is not required, because the game is detected automatically if it was installed properly and not some illegal / downloaded copy of the game.
Link | Reply | Quote
 DragonLimoX

Posted 6 August 2022 - 5:30 pm
I bought the game Re-Volt off gog.com. What I need help for is to have Voobly search for game files but From Re-Volt RVGL and not just Re-volt itself. RVGL is the newer compatible version of Re-Volt to play online on win 10/11 which we do on some discord servers. You should have it search for RVGL.exe instead of revolt.exe and this is the reference: [You must login to view link] , thank you,
Draco.
Link | Reply | Quote
 DragonLimoX

Edited 6 August 2022 - 5:38 pm by DragonLimoX
As mentionned on the website, ''These are patch-only downloads of RVGL. You need the original game data to use these patches. Get the game data and soundtrack from Re-Volt I/O. Pre-built full game packages are available too.''
The RVGL build to be able to play online on win10/11 should be mentionned in game description too.
Now you are informed and all should be up to date.
Link | Reply | Quote
 DragonLimoX

Edited 13 August 2022 - 5:04 pm by DragonLimoX
Game description is ok but should be eventually update as some changes have been made. Some site no longer exists and have been updated.

Acclaim's radio-controlled car racing game brings a completely fresh angle to the genre. Locales you never dreamed of racing before now lay wide open before you: under cars, through sewer pipes, down cruise ship walkways, through toys in a toy store and more! With rockets, water balloons, oils slicks and more, you'll use whatever tactics you need to win, as well as no more yelling from your mom to stop driving inside!

=Resources:=

*<a href=[You must login to view link]>Re-Volt Newest Version Download Page</a>
*<a href=[You must login to view link]>Re-Volt Zone Tracks (Cars & Tracks)</a>
*<a href=[You must login to view link]>Re-Volt-Race Website (Multiplayer Tourneys)</a>

Remove:
*<a href=[You must login to view link]>Re-Volt Newest Version Download Page</a>
*<a href=[You must login to view link]>Re-Volt Zone Tracks (Cars & Tracks)</a>

Add instead:
[You must login to view link]
Draco.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +miko@voobly

VGaming Lead

Edited 6 August 2022 - 7:13 pm by +miko@voobly
When you enter the lobby, does this window appear? If so, please click yes and locate the .exe file for Voobly.

sba2g7kt4ftz0nyhvnwxhz05itnvpmgg

Attachments:
Capture.JPG (file size: 98.37 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts