CBA Hero Turbo rated map on Voobly

[FM's_]A_Nobody

Edited 10 October 2022 - 7:20 pm by [FM's_]A_Nobody
Hello Developers!

I am here to request the initiation of Cba Hero Turbo Rated map on voobly. It is an advanced and faster version than Cba Hero, less time consuming and more fun to play. I am requesting this on behalf of Cba Hero community on G a m e R a n g e r. This map is well known and excessively played on G a m e R a n g e r and other platforms. Due to Voobly's quality assurance and rating system it will be very charming to experience this map on a competitive platform like this.

Some distinctive features of CBA HERO TURBO are:
1. Hero pawn is faster.
2. Razing is not important as in v15 map.
3. King Panic Scorpions are available to each player for one time use, to protect the base from enemies attack.
4. The victory depends on gaining more kills unlike v15 map where you must raze and start building for units.
5. No Booter.

I HAVE ATTACHED THE MAP FILE IN THIS POST !

I hope that voobly forums is not just a user interface but actually helpful this time. WAITING FOR POSITIVE RESPONSE !!
Attachments:
- CBA HERO TURBO-.scx (file size: 101.9 KB)
Link | Reply | Quote
 HAMZA_0

Posted 10 October 2022 - 8:43 pm
Yes, its very good map i used to play on Game Ranger! Its interesting map! Please add it as rated in voobly
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ X ]PrIMeZ

Edited 11 October 2022 - 10:25 am by [ X ]PrIMeZ
don't wait for positive response, here most of the Voobly moderators are 99.99% against/doesn't like CBA Hero.
if you post any map where player can keep send spawning units in simple patrol into middle for gaining hp/ap , they will like and even will host tournament for it with 1 year free premium prize.

Micro management is not counted as SKILL i heard recently, map knowledge of multiple triggers and etc are called skills in their team!

you go through Voobly Custom scenario maps its called Bloods and you can expect 100% positive reply even no players ready to play it, but you will get positive response in forums and no players in game actually.
so good luck for it !
one more thing,
even if u make blood style map where micro management for kills for win , they wont like it, so keep in mind make a map where kills/attacking strategies are useless.

once again good luck !
Link | Reply | Quote
 abrahan001

Posted 11 October 2022 - 2:54 pm
don't wait for positive response, here most of the Voobly moderators are 99.99% against/doesn't like CBA Hero.
if you post any map where player can keep send spawning units in simple patrol into middle for gaining hp/ap , they will like and even will host tournament for it with 1 year free premium prize.

Micro management is not counted as SKILL i heard recently, map knowledge of multiple triggers and etc are called skills in their team!

you go through Voobly Custom scenario maps its called Bloods and you can expect 100% positive reply even no players ready to play it, but you will get positive response in forums and no players in game actually.
so good luck for it !
one more thing,
even if u make blood style map where micro management for kills for win , they wont like it, so keep in mind make a map where kills/attacking strategies are useless.

once again good luck !

Idk what else do u fkin expect? You think micro management and clicks per minute count as skill? Every guy with enough time on the screen can start using his mouse and keyboard, spam-clicking hotkeys and get a good hold of them.

And yeah if this turbo map doesn't have rams and towers, this one's gonna be a fail too. People don't look forward to camping behind castles with units and wasting hours on the game, I've experienced GameRanger, it's just extreme camping in most of the cases.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ X ]PrIMeZ

Edited 11 October 2022 - 8:41 pm by [ X ]PrIMeZ
ya as i replied at starting, dont expect POSITIVE rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [FM's_]A_Nobody

Edited 12 October 2022 - 7:15 pm by [FM's_]A_Nobody

so good luck for it !
one more thing,

once again good luck !

abrahan001 wrote:
Idk what else do u fkin expect? You think micro management and clicks per minute count as skill? Every guy with enough time on the screen can start using his mouse and keyboard, spam-clicking hotkeys and get a good hold of them.

And yeah if this turbo map doesn't have rams and towers, this one's gonna be a fail too. People don't look forward to camping behind castles with units and wasting hours on the game, I've experienced GameRanger, it's just extreme camping in most of the cases.

CBA TURBO is something very different in taste and also strategy wise, and stop comparing castle blood auto games with cs bloods , they are not similar. A new map serves no purpose if it resembles something which is already available.

Due to the faster hero spawn in the cba turbo, it is difficult to counter enemies using siege early on, which makes it something very different than regular cba hero. Both siege and bombard towers are available very late in the game and used for finishing purposes.

Whatever defined here as a flaw or weakness of this map is actually a challenge. Encountering campers is also part of it. The real point of playing is to plan a way where your opponent is unable to camp and even if he camps extremely, there exist techniques to defeat him. If someone can't do it ,that's a different argument but I have played games where we have done it , that too without bombards and siege. A lot depends on good team collaboration which is very important in this regard.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts