Community Forums > Voobly General > Announcements > New Longer Lasting Resources mod

New Longer Lasting Resources mod

+pablo@voobly

Community Patch Developer

Edited 6 January 2023 - 12:03 am by +pablo@voobly
Hi everyone. I've created a couple of maps with 10 times more resources on the objects. As with Allied Vision, there is no need to create a separated data mod for this. You just code the changes in the map scripts.

If there are some maps that you would like to play with longer resources, let me know.

Regardless, in the future I'll add this feature to the Handicap Map creator so that you can combine it with Fixed Positions, Allied Vision, etc.

https://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/1665/Longer-Resources-Maps
Link | Reply | Quote
 prize

Edited 14 October 2022 - 7:58 pm by prize
this thread escalated quickly
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]Mike_

Posted 5 January 2023 - 8:27 pm
i keep gettin my ass kicked with this mod..

still learning I guess.........over all, i like the mod. gl hf
Link | Reply | Quote
 Noradavis

Edited 6 January 2023 - 1:29 pm by Noradavis
A modification that multiplies the possible amount of resources by 10 that you can get from trees, wild animals, mines, berry bushes and so on.Ikke nok vurderinger. 9x Tech Mod + Longer Lasting Resources ... Resource units have 10x the resource storage E.g A sheep will have 1000 food instead of 100Mods like this already exist on Steam and on Voobly. Search the Steam Workshop for Longer Lasting Resources or 10x Resources, same with Voobly ...Today I released Resources Expanded, a new mod that changes how luxury resources ... This mod has been a long term project and I fully expect to contin

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts