SWGBCC Expanding Fronts Anti-Cheat Issue

LuckyLlama

Edited 19 October 2022 - 3:46 pm by LuckyLlama
Would like to raise the issue of the Voobly Anti-Cheat system firing off randomly mid game when utilising the popular expanded fronts mod on the Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds lobby for voobly, then threatening to ban all the players inside.

Could we get some clarity on how this can be fixed or could the staff please share what the issue here is that the system is taking with the expanded fronts mod so that this can be fixed please.

This mod is probably one of the only ways to get that lobby populated and more people on voobly for this game. And this is going to hold it back when it's threatening to ban players for just trying to play it. Having a place like voobly for the mod is very desirable as its a competitive game and makes organising games so much easier.

Please shed some light on this.

Thanks.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_SitH_]_SitH_KicK_

Posted 19 October 2022 - 1:18 am
I had the same issue. I played two games with the Expanding Fronts mod. The first game went fine; however, the second game kicked everyone out shortly into the game due to triggering the anti-cheat for some reason. People will be too scared to play the mod if it randomly triggers the anti-cheat on them.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [SWG]_RvA_

Posted 19 October 2022 - 1:20 am
Attached the logs and a minidump that have been generated when the AC error was thrown.
Attachments:
Voobly_AC_logs.zip (file size: 35.95 KB)
Link | Reply | Quote
 LuckyLlama

Posted 3 November 2022 - 8:15 pm
I would appreciate a response please. Any sort of acknowledgement from the staff.

Every other thread here seems to get one.

Thanks
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 3 November 2022 - 8:26 pm
Development is currently on hold due to license issues with the Qt framework:
https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/347029/

Sorry about that.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts