sliding screen during game

Sissi92

Posted 19 March 2023 - 1:32 pm

When im playing a game suddenly the screen start sliding to the right and keeps sliding like that and I can t fix it by plugging the mouse

when I press H for town center, the town center appears but then i cant play because the screen keeps sliding to the right
or when i Press 1 (1 is assigned to dock) the dock appears like the town center but the problem stays unresolved and the screen keep sliding to the right

WHY does this happen and HOW To FIX this problem??
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 19 March 2023 - 2:46 pm
Maybe there is something wrong with the arrows on your keyboard...
Can you test with another keyboard if the problem is the same with another keyboard?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Sissi92

Posted 19 March 2023 - 2:48 pm
hi im sure its something to do with the mouse , not keyboard, but dont know why its happening
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 19 March 2023 - 5:18 pm
My guess is keyboard but if you think it's the mouse, then test it with another mouse...
Only way to be sure...
Link | Reply | Quote
 alantheguard

Edited 23 March 2023 - 10:31 am by alantheguard
Hmmm
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 24 March 2023 - 10:23 am
Please make sure, you are using the recommended game room settings and that you are not playing the original 1.0c patch -- it was a known problem with that patch version.
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Sissi92

Posted 27 April 2023 - 2:17 pm
im not playing on the 1.0 patch
im playing on the 1.5 patch and it still happens when i plug in a different mouse..
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 28 April 2023 - 7:30 am
Can you please confirm, that you are using the recommended game room settings:[You must login to view link]

Do you experience the problem in every match or just certain maps or is there any other pattern, when you are experiencing the issue?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Sissi92

Posted 29 April 2023 - 12:03 pm
it doesnt happen in every gate.
i always play nomad map so it hasnt to do with certain maps

sometimes i click too much with my mouse and then the screen starts sliding. it has something to do with the clicking.

some options as explained in the thread were off so i have put them on now
I will let you know if it happens again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 10 May 2023 - 8:03 am
Were you able to fix the problem using the recommended game room settings for AoE II?

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 10 out of 10 posts