Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Game related Problems and Questions > I am using a high speed fiber connection, but still voobly got disconn

I am using a high speed fiber connection, but still voobly got disconn

Denver17

Posted 5 April 2023 - 6:25 pm
The last three games I played I could run all other applications using internet very well. But the voobly is getting disconnected. I lost one game, one game was saved, and the other where I was hosting, we entered the game and players were about to click ready and the voobly got disconnected, and I needed to close voobly. I don't know why it is happening only with voobly, I can download and browse on internet with very high speed, there is no discontinuity with them.This happened only today in the past 10 days.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 5 April 2023 - 8:01 pm by +chris@voobly
There is something wrong with your internet connection however, your IP address keeps changing which means, that your are offline from time to time. Call your ISP!
Code:
IP Address 223.233.***.*** Today, 6:55 pm IP Address 223.178.***.*** Today, 6:51 pm IP Address 122.183.***.*** Today, 6:25 pm IP Address 223.184.***.*** Today, 6:08 pm IP Address 122.162.***.*** Today, 5:33 pm IP Address 122.173.***.*** Today, 5:07 pm IP Address 122.169.***.*** Today, 4:46 pm
Link | Reply | Quote
 Denver17

Posted 5 April 2023 - 10:41 pm
Thank you, yeah I have contacted my ISP, he said we were using dynamic IP, we are getting changed it to static IP tomorrow! But they have disconnected out net ryt now :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Denver17

Posted 6 April 2023 - 4:57 am
why cant we get a connection even when there is little shake in internet for few seconds? Even a span of second disconnection results in a whole voobly drop.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 6 April 2023 - 10:25 am
The problem is related to the IP address that keeps changing on your side. The game is P2P, if your IP address remains the same, you also won't 't drop from any games.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts