Cant play banned for Restricted program any fix?

Quasar22

Posted 21 April 2023 - 4:43 am
Hi i cant join in a lobby, im banned for 3 days the message says "reason: Restricted program you must uninstall proccess monitor" I was playing fine today early and i didnt install any program i dont have that program on my casue can someone help me please?
Attachments:
Untitled.png (file size: 279.35 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +pablo@voobly

Community Patch Developer

Posted 21 April 2023 - 8:17 am
It's a bug in the client, it happened to me yesterday. They'll probably reinstate you as soon as they see this message.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Quasar22

Posted 21 April 2023 - 3:01 pm
Yes im fine again Thanks!
Link | Reply | Quote
 antoniou700

Posted 21 April 2023 - 3:52 pm
i have the same problem here
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 21 April 2023 - 8:13 pm
The problem should be solved for everyone.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 26 April 2023 - 7:25 am
It's like Macro Recorder and XMouseControl you wanted to use while playing on Voobly. And with that name you cannot play on Voobly anyway, please change it to something more appropriate.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Feyenoord1

Edited 26 April 2023 - 9:07 pm by Feyenoord1
Hey, I can understand the paranoia because I hate cheaters too. The X Mouse Button I had on two occasions, first time because my right mouse button wouldn't click and I then changed the scroll wheel push to that. The second time, is because with my current mouse, the two extra buttons on the side for going forward/backward on a page, annoyed the hell out of me because I would touch them every other while. Either losing what I wrote or whatever

Process hacker is just one I picked from: "Substitute for Task Manager". It had the best layout. Not sure why I would try to cheat with those, obviously it's possible with the x mouse (so I uninstalled that when I found out I couldn't play).

Lookup my stats (or nlx_78 or nlx78 or whatever name I used in the past, which is my regular username but over the years excluded some becuase of lost password) and you will find that when I would be cheating, my stats are pretty lousy. Again, I can understand you seeing loads of people that actually cheat and act like innocent here (often because they really don't know they are doing ****ty things). On the 'YourDrugDealer' name, had to come up with something after my return half a year ago. It wasn't really blocked for being offensive. But sure, no problem not using that one. I will start over.

Cheers and believe me, not used those to cheat. But Microsoft sucks with any basic function of changing mouse buttons, dual monitor controls, proper task manager etc.

Edit: Stonedashell and all variations with 78 or NL is me as well, if you can easily search throughout many years.
Attachments:
firefox_xXW1M6MBfX.png (file size: 45.44 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts