Proxy Server Issue

[Pak w]ayan786_

Posted 13 June 2023 - 1:53 am
Ok i have done now correct but mostly numbers are request time out
Attachments:
Screenshot 2023-06-13 045131.png (file size: 137.31 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 13 June 2023 - 7:17 am
You appear to be using a shared internet access or your internet connection is shared with other customers / or other users in your organization. In the hops 3 and 4 we have a RFC1918 IP address range (10.0.0.0), which is the reason why you are still FP on Voobly.

To explain it better: behind your router are three more routers, which is why it doesn't work, as they would require to route the Voobly traffic to your router. You are not directly connected to the internet, rather indirectly with technical restrictions, such as being unable to use port forwarding.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Pak w]ayan786_

Posted 14 June 2023 - 7:57 pm
Hello Sir..!
As i know mine home TP LINK router have single WIFI wire which are provided by Net Organization/team
& with mine Home Router device others home devices are connected becoz its home WIFI everyone are using it...> 3 Android 2 PC
is that Think can cause Proxy ISSUE ?? or not Pls let me sure for my peace of mind
2 Question)2nd THING AS YOU SAID...!
Behind mine router there are 3 more routers
I'm not SURE ABOUT THIS maybe YOU are right
I will contact to mine net service team soon
Hmmm FOR Example If You are Correct sir...!
Does i have to port forwarding (9000 UPD) In all other Routers??
for solving FP? Am i right? l hope you will understood what i wanted to say u thanks
Attachments:
Screenshot 2023-06-14 223238.png (file size: 35.19 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Pak w]ayan786_

Posted 16 June 2023 - 10:44 am
Hello Pls answer mine last post
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 17 June 2023 - 8:06 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
You appear to be using a shared internet access or your internet connection is shared with other customers / or other users in your organization. In the hops 3 and 4 we have a RFC1918 IP address range (10.0.0.0), which is the reason why you are still FP on Voobly.

To explain it better: behind your router are three more routers, which is why it doesn't work, as they would require to route the Voobly traffic to your router. You are not directly connected to the internet, rather indirectly with technical restrictions, such as being unable to use port forwarding.

Your router is connected to another router, and this remote router is connected to a third router, and this router is the actual router with internet access. This is the reason why it is not working, since you are unable to create a port forwarding rule that would route the NAT-T traffic to your local computer. Please call your ISP or the organization in charge of the network.

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 20 out of 20 posts