ratings

rarbg

Edited 17 July 2023 - 1:24 am by rarbg
Hi,

How is it my account fell from 2000 which was supposed to to be non decaying at that point? I get that lost my 23xx range over time to the base of 2k, why now is it dropping? This is news to me, I would like it back at the 2000 where it belongs, thanks....

Just seen also my other acct Zet_w_zaatar / pc_Stone_Cold_ was 1995 an now shows 1965, wth is going on? nothing under 2000 was supposed to decay, I've seen a number of people who don't seem to have lost any elo while being afk on "active" nics. I have put in a ton of hours, effort, energy, and will power to achieve a level which I am unable to re acquire currently, I would like to have my ratings restored please...
Link | Reply | Quote
 rarbg

Posted 17 July 2023 - 11:51 pm
how is it there were 84 views and not 1 reply? lol no wonder why the players all left for DE and are never coming back, this site has been down hill ever since the migration and soon this site will be only bottom of the barrel players. if we all keep getting screwed by actions of the site, you will get nothing but negative publicity or go out of business altogether. tragic how far this place has fallen...
Link | Reply | Quote
 +pablo@voobly

Community Patch Developer

Edited 18 July 2023 - 10:03 am by +pablo@voobly
I hope you understand that everyone can read your post so, all those views are just from curious people that either just clicked randomly or don't know the answer. Also, Voobly staff is not around constantly to answer posts. Everyone is a volutary.

In any case, as you can read from the ladders descriptions, the cap where it stops decreasing is 1799 ELO. So that's why your 2000 dissapeared.

https://www.voobly.com/ladder/view/Age-of-Empires-II-The-Conquerors/RM-1v1
https://www.voobly.com/ladder/view/Age-of-Empires-II-The-Conquerors/RM-Team-Games
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 18 July 2023 - 9:09 pm
Voobly is a community project, not a company or association. We are all volunteers... with a job, family, real life and limited free time. DE is operated by Microsoft, and they will retire support for their game in about three years -- exactly as they stopped supporting HD or the Zone after seven years.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts