5G internet FP issue

Masterize

Posted 17 July 2023 - 2:46 am
Hey everyone,

I recently upgraded my internet connection to 5G, but I'm facing a frustrating issue on Voobly. Every time I join a room and start playing, I experience FP with almost every player. I attempted to resolve this problem by changing ports, but unfortunately, the issue persists.

To gain further insights, I ran the Network Diagnostics tool under Options, and the results were as follows:

"Details: Your router assigned different public ports to all the test servers this will make it hard for users to directly connect to you. You will likely see a large number of fast proxies."

Has anyone encountered a similar situation or knows how to fix this problem? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Edited 17 July 2023 - 5:03 am by +kwin
You are using a mobile connection, what you need is a stable DSL or Cable connection (as far as I know)...

Link | Reply | Quote
 Masterize

Posted 18 July 2023 - 5:59 am
The problem is that i have no other options, Thank you for your response anyway :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 18 July 2023 - 2:19 pm
Then you have no other option than being forced to use a VPN; otherwise you would be FP to everyone. Mobile connections are data connection, they cannot be used to play a P2P game as their IP adress keeps changing.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts