Fast Proxy

[DoD]Brickhead_

Posted 29 July 2023 - 6:20 pm
Hello,

I get FP with approximately 90% of all Voobly-players. What do I do wrong? See pics.

I have forwarded port UDP 1600 on my router and Voobly. I have tried to change it to 9000 on both Voobly and the router but did not help, got the same error msg.

Help pls!
Attachments:
Error Voobly.JPG (file size: 76.65 KB)
Router bild.JPG (file size: 28.64 KB)
Voobly.JPG (file size: 90.5 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 29 July 2023 - 8:44 pm
Please choose a port that is not used by other applications. Set it to 16000, 27000 or 29000.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DoD]Brickhead_

Posted 30 July 2023 - 12:52 pm
Thanks for answer. I tired all of them and changed them both on Voobly and the router but I still get the same msg and it won't work. Anything else I can do?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DoD]Brickhead_

Posted 30 July 2023 - 1:01 pm
I also tried this:

"If you have forwarded 2300-2400 UDP to your computer already you can change the port in NAT Traversal Settings to 2310 to see if it fixes your problems. If it does not, please switch it back to 16000."

But just to be sure I understand it correctly - I forward port 2300-2400 UDP on router and NAT 2310 on Voobly?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 30 July 2023 - 1:02 pm
Don't use ports < 10.000.
+chris@voobly wrote:
Please choose a port that is not used by other applications. Set it to 16000, 27000 or 29000.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 30 July 2023 - 1:05 pm
Also make sure you are using a stable internet connection such as DSL or Cable.

4G/5G mobile connections are just data connections and cannot be used to play, as your IP will keep changing every X minutes. If your traffic is free of charge and not limited, you can only play using a mobile connection when using a VPN -- which is not recommended for many reasons.
Code:
IP Address 83.***.***.238 1 minutes ago IP Address 83.***.***.189 Today, 12:50 am IP Address 83.***.***.128 Today, 12:50 am
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DoD]Brickhead_

Posted 1 August 2023 - 9:06 pm
I tried plugging in cable but I still get Fast Proxy. I am able to connect with a few players but doesn't work like 75% of the times. Anything else I can do? :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DoD]Brickhead_

Posted 1 August 2023 - 9:56 pm
I also tried Proton VPN but still get FP.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DoD]Brickhead_

Edited 3 August 2023 - 9:14 pm by [DoD]Brickhead_
Hello once again,

I tried this program: [You must login to view link]
It says UDP 16000 is not open and reachable so probably I am doing shomething wrong when port forwarding.

What is the IP adress I am suposed to write when opening the port? I tried writing my own but it says "IP address cannot be the same as LAN IP address of the router."

FYI on the pic is says 1600 but I have changed it to 16000 (old pic)
Attachments:
Router bild.JPG (file size: 28.64 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 3 August 2023 - 9:16 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
Don't use ports < 10.000.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 3 August 2023 - 9:16 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
Also make sure you are using a stable internet connection such as DSL or Cable.

4G/5G mobile connections are just data connections and cannot be used to play, as your IP will keep changing every X minutes. If your traffic is free of charge and not limited, you can only play using a mobile connection when using a VPN -- which is not recommended for many reasons.
Code:
IP Address 83.***.***.238 1 minutes ago IP Address 83.***.***.189 Today, 12:50 am IP Address 83.***.***.128 Today, 12:50 am

Please confirm that you are not using a data connection.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 3 August 2023 - 9:18 pm
What is the IP adress I am suposed to write when opening the port? I tried writing my own but it says "IP address cannot be the same as LAN IP address of the router."

FYI on the pic is says 1600 but I have changed it to 16000 (old pic)

You must point the port forwarding rule to your computer's local ip address, not to the router's ip address. So if your router got 192.168.0.100, then the port forwarding rule is wrong. Please check with Start > Run > type "cmd" and hit Enter > type "ipconfig" into the Command Prompt window. Scroll down to the IPv4 address of your local computer starting with 192.168.0.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DoD]Brickhead_

Posted 3 August 2023 - 10:37 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
You must point the port forwarding rule to your computer's local ip address, not to the router's ip address. So if your router got 192.168.0.100, then the port forwarding rule is wrong. Please check with Start > Run > type "cmd" and hit Enter > type "ipconfig" into the Command Prompt window. Scroll down to the IPv4 address of your local computer starting with 192.168.0.
Thanks, I looked it up and changed to my local computer IP-adress.
+chris@voobly wrote:
Please confirm that you are not using a data connection.
Confirming I am not using a data connection. I do play wireless tho if that makes a diference, but I do have a decent upload and download speed. I also tried connecting with cable from router but still FP.
+chris@voobly wrote:
Forwarded 16000 UDP

Still FP after these changes. :(
Attachments:
Router_settings.jpg (file size: 45.27 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 [DoD]Brickhead_

Posted 4 August 2023 - 9:40 pm
Ok, somehow I am not FP with anyone anymore, even though I still get:

"Test Result: Not Forwarded
Network Health: Warnings found but probably OK"

Now I have a NEW problem though. I keep getting kicked out from Age of mythology when starting a game because it think I am a cheater. It is some kind of anti-cheat system? How do I fix that?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 4 August 2023 - 9:57 pm by +chris@voobly
Please paste us the output of the game diagnostics.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 29 posts