Network problems

CaCha

Posted 14 August 2023 - 10:35 pm
Hello I get this:

Details: You were able to receive traffic on the same port from all the servers, however, you were not able to receive data on the port configured in the Voobly client settings. It is recommended you forward this port in your router to the PC you use to play.

I already open ports: But still not working

Please Help me i lagg i bougth a 4070 17 13k and still laging :(

UPNP: disable
Attachments:
Voobly1.png (file size: 40.82 KB)
voobly2.png (file size: 46.27 KB)
voobly3.png (file size: 2.44 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 15 August 2023 - 1:55 pm
That's easy: delete the port triggering rule in screenshot #1 and set public IP to 0.0.0.0 in screenshot #2.
Link | Reply | Quote
 CaCha

Edited 15 August 2023 - 10:00 pm by CaCha
Ty for answer me

Dont let me do both stuff
Attachments:
voobly1.png (file size: 23.83 KB)
voobly 2.png (file size: 12.13 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 15 August 2023 - 10:27 pm by +chris@voobly
Just leave the public ip field blank if possible. And you can completely delete the port trigger rule, if possible.
Link | Reply | Quote
 CaCha

Posted 22 August 2023 - 2:12 am
Is not working
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 22 August 2023 - 7:38 am
CaCha wrote:
Is not working
More details please. Error message, screenshot etc. so I donโ€˜t have to read your mind. :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 CaCha

Posted 25 August 2023 - 10:53 pm
Hello

I already try wat u told me before but still not working

Test Result: Not Forwarded
Network Health: Warnings found but probably OK
Recommended Action: if you experience networking problems such fast proxy then port forwarding is recommended. The only port you need to forward is UDP port 16000 on Voobly you do NOT need the direct play ports 2300-2400 and 47624.
Details: You were able to receive traffic on the same port from all the servers, however, you were not able to receive data on the port configured in the Voobly client settings. It is recommended you forward this port in your router to the PC you use to play.

For help understanding this report or for more information go to http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/177#Network_Diagnostic_Tool.
Attachments:
Voobly 1.png (file size: 32.65 KB)
voobly2.png (file size: 23.06 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 26 August 2023 - 10:20 am
Screenshot #1 still says Public IP 192.168.100.8. This won't work, traffic must be accepted from any ip address as public IP.
Link | Reply | Quote
 CaCha

Posted 29 August 2023 - 2:33 am
Still not working y delete the ip any other suggestion
Attachments:
voobly1.png (file size: 29.04 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 29 August 2023 - 9:07 am
Please paste me the current result of the network diagnostics. If the problem still persists, try changing the port to 27000. Donโ€™t forget doing the same in the Voobly Settings.
Link | Reply | Quote
 CaCha

Posted 29 August 2023 - 9:21 pm
Test Result: Not Forwarded
Network Health: Warnings found but probably OK
Recommended Action: if you experience networking problems such fast proxy then port forwarding is recommended. The only port you need to forward is UDP port 16000 on Voobly you do NOT need the direct play ports 2300-2400 and 47624.

For help understanding this report or for more information go to http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/177#Network_Diagnostic_Tool.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 30 August 2023 - 9:03 am
It still says not forwarded which is weird. Could you please provide a traceroute?

Start > Run > type "cmd" hit Enter > type "tracert client.voobly.com" into Command Prompt and wait for it to complete. Upload the screenshot here at the forums.
Link | Reply | Quote
 CaCha

Posted 30 August 2023 - 9:41 pm
Ty for helping me
Attachments:
voobly 1.png (file size: 95.77 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 1 September 2023 - 3:47 pm
Those hops in your traceroute are confusing. Are you sure, you had no VPN established?
Link | Reply | Quote
 CaCha

Posted 2 September 2023 - 6:53 am
Yes i am
Attachments:
voobly4.png (file size: 53.75 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 26 posts