Edited 24 August 2023 - 8:36 pm by Rampage____
You must login into Voobly to view image

Windows 10
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 25 August 2023 - 7:58 am
Please upload screenshots here at the forums, click Reply and use the upload function instead of using Quick Reply below. For security reasons we wonโ€™t review screenshots hosted on third party websites.

Here some important terms, so we are talking about the same:
- lobby = lobby window with the lobby main chat and all game rooms
- game room = the game room you join through a lobby to host or join a game and where you launch from
- lobby browser = the list of game rooms within a lobby

MS has unfortunately mixed those terms, because they want to offer in-build multiplayer platforms instead of a the original MSN Gaming Zone concept with real game lobbies and social-gaming features where people can chat with each other, with a messenger, with user profiles and match links etc.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rampage____

Posted 27 August 2023 - 6:17 pm
The client has fixed itself .. After i left it downloading and uploading eventhough it seems to be crashing , I didn't use my task manager to force the end of the task this time and after like 10mn everything works perfectly ..
Thank you for your effort and attention !
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 27 August 2023 - 9:04 pm
The client has fixed itself .. After i left it downloading and uploading eventhough it seems to be crashing , I didn't use my task manager to force the end of the task this time and after like 10mn everything works perfectly ..
Thank you for your effort and attention !

Glad to hear it's working now. Your internet connection must be very slow, if it took almost 10 minutes. For usual, the download should be complete after 20-30 seconds.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 27 August 2023 - 9:04 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
Two issues are causing those crashing:
  • First issue will be fixed with 2.5.7.3, but must be tested first, whether it is causing any other problems
  • Second issue will be fixed with 2.5.7.4 if previous fix in 2.5.7.3 is working as expected

The crashing / Voobly closing issue should now be fixed with the latest client.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rampage____

Posted 27 August 2023 - 9:18 pm
I honestly think that my internet was not the issue .. can't say that when it takes me only arround 1hour to download a big size game such as gta V , surely it was a bug from the client ..
let's make this post useful for anyone who faces such an issue .. he can only read the comments and it's matter of time .
Enjoy .. !
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 28 August 2023 - 8:08 am
Thank you for your feedback! :)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts