Edited 24 August 2023 - 8:36 pm by Rampage____
You must login into Voobly to view image

Windows 10
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 25 August 2023 - 7:58 am
Please upload screenshots here at the forums, click Reply and use the upload function instead of using Quick Reply below. For security reasons we won’t review screenshots hosted on third party websites.

Here some important terms, so we are talking about the same:
- lobby = lobby window with the lobby main chat and all game rooms
- game room = the game room you join through a lobby to host or join a game and where you launch from
- lobby browser = the list of game rooms within a lobby

MS has unfortunately mixed those terms, because they want to offer in-build multiplayer platforms instead of a the original MSN Gaming Zone concept with real game lobbies and social-gaming features where people can chat with each other, with a messenger, with user profiles and match links etc.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rampage____

Posted 27 August 2023 - 6:17 pm
The client has fixed itself .. After i left it downloading and uploading eventhough it seems to be crashing , I didn't use my task manager to force the end of the task this time and after like 10mn everything works perfectly ..
Thank you for your effort and attention !
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 27 August 2023 - 9:04 pm
The client has fixed itself .. After i left it downloading and uploading eventhough it seems to be crashing , I didn't use my task manager to force the end of the task this time and after like 10mn everything works perfectly ..
Thank you for your effort and attention !

Glad to hear it's working now. Your internet connection must be very slow, if it took almost 10 minutes. For usual, the download should be complete after 20-30 seconds.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 27 August 2023 - 9:04 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
Two issues are causing those crashing:
  • First issue will be fixed with 2.5.7.3, but must be tested first, whether it is causing any other problems
  • Second issue will be fixed with 2.5.7.4 if previous fix in 2.5.7.3 is working as expected

The crashing / Voobly closing issue should now be fixed with the latest client.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rampage____

Posted 27 August 2023 - 9:18 pm
I honestly think that my internet was not the issue .. can't say that when it takes me only arround 1hour to download a big size game such as gta V , surely it was a bug from the client ..
let's make this post useful for anyone who faces such an issue .. he can only read the comments and it's matter of time .
Enjoy .. !
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 28 August 2023 - 8:08 am
Thank you for your feedback! :)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts