DE Sounds

Xiao_01

Posted 4 September 2023 - 8:36 pm
Hello, a few days ago I saw a visual/content mod that added sounds from Age DE, but I have noticed that not all the sounds are there for example: mining/logging camp, tc, houses, castles and most of the buildings as well as the projectile from the archers of the castle age, I have found some of those sounds for the buildings and I am looking for more sounds to add more detail to the game, but when I want to replace those sounds within the game it is impossible for me since I don't know where are the real sounds, nor how to program a mod that replaces them, I have tried to use the advance genie editor but it is very complicated, if someone can help me and teach me it would be very helpful, thanks!

Hola, hace unos dias vi un mod visual/contenido que agregaba sonidos del Age DE, pero he notado que no estan todos los sonidos por ejemplo: campamento minero/maderero, tc, casas, castillos y la mayoria de edificios asi como tambien el proyectil de los arqueros de la edad de los castillos, he encontrado algunos de esos sonidos para los edificios y estoy buscando mas sonidos para agregarle mas detalle al juego, pero al momento de querer reemplazar esos sonidos dentro del juego se me hace imposible ya que no sé donde se encuentran los sonidos reales, ni como programar un mod que los reemplaze, he intentado usar el advance genie editor pero es muy complicado, si alguien me puede ayudar y enseñar me seria demasiada ayuda, gracias!
Link | Reply | Quote
 +pablo@voobly

Community Patch Developer

Posted 4 September 2023 - 11:21 pm
You can read about the mod's structure and how to create one, in this guide:
[You must login to view link]
As for the files, I believe the originals from DE are not easy to obtain or navigate, most of the time I've just recorded them with the game open.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts