Add new civilization (i.e ; Hindustani)

Muhammad_Taha

Posted 5 September 2023 - 8:50 am
Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I am a dedicated player of Age of Empires II on Voobly, and I have been truly enjoying the experience on this platform. I have a request that I believe would greatly enhance the gaming experience for many players like myself.

I would like to kindly request the addition of the Hindustani civilization to the list of available civilizations. The rich history and cultural diversity of India make it an excellent candidate for inclusion in the game. It would not only add more variety to the gameplay but also attract players who have a keen interest in Indian history and culture.

I understand that adding a new civilization can be a complex process, but I believe that it would be a fantastic addition to the Voobly community. If there are any specific requirements or steps that need to be taken to make this happen, please let me know. I would be more than willing to assist in any way possible, whether it's through community support or other means.

Thank you for considering my request. I believe that adding the Hindustani civilization would be a valuable addition to Voobly, and it would be greatly appreciated by the player base.

Sincerely,
Muhammad Taha Soharwardi
Link | Reply | Quote
 +pablo@voobly

Community Patch Developer

Posted 5 September 2023 - 10:18 am
The Community Patch has all you need.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts