Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Client and Website related Problems and Questions > A Heartfelt Plea for Co-op Mode in AoE 2 Community Patch on Voobly

A Heartfelt Plea for Co-op Mode in AoE 2 Community Patch on Voobly

Muhammad_Taha

Edited 19 September 2023 - 6:52 am by Muhammad_Taha
Dear Voobly Community,

I hope this message finds you all in good health and high spirits. It's with immense admiration and gratitude that I reach out to you today, as a devoted member of the Age of Empires 2 community, to express a heartfelt wish that I believe many of us share.

In the vibrant world of AoE 2, we've witnessed countless epic battles, formed lasting friendships, and reveled in the joy of strategizing our way to victory. Yet, there's one element that we believe would truly elevate our gaming experience and further unite our community: the addition of a Co-op Mode to the AoE 2 Community Patch on Voobly.

Imagine the thrill of teaming up with old and new friends to face the challenges of history together. Co-op mode could be the bridge that connects players, enabling us to learn from one another, overcome adversity side by side, and foster a deeper sense of camaraderie within our community. It's not merely a feature request but a dream shared by AoE 2 enthusiasts worldwide.

The AoE 2 community is known for its unwavering passion, dedication, and constant pursuit of excellence. We believe that by embracing this vision of Co-op Mode, we can make our beloved game even more captivating, inclusive, and engaging for all. This addition would not only enhance our gameplay experiences but also showcase the remarkable synergy of our community.

We understand that development takes time and effort, but we stand ready to support this endeavor in any way we can. Whether it's through testing, feedback, or any other means necessary, we're here to contribute to the realization of this dream.

Voobly has been a beacon of excellence in preserving and enhancing the Age of Empires 2 experience. With your continued support and consideration, we can take this timeless game to new heights and create unforgettable memories in the process.

In closing, I humbly request your attention to our collective plea for the addition of Co-op Mode to the AoE 2 Community Patch on Voobly. Together, we can turn this dream into a reality, bringing joy and unity to our thriving community.

Thank you for your time, your dedication, and your unwavering commitment to the world of Age of Empires 2.

Warm regards,

Muhammad Taha Soharwardi
A Devoted AoE 2 Enthusiast
Link | Reply | Quote
 +pablo@voobly

Community Patch Developer

Posted 19 September 2023 - 9:05 am
Since the Community Patch doesn't have campaings for legal reasons, the coop ones are also out of the question.

You can play against the computer with your friends any time and even use the Handicap mode and the different AIs to add variety.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts