Can't watch record..

Takurtukur

Edited 15 October 2023 - 10:00 pm by Takurtukur
Where does the blame come from? I just want it to be made functional. If Voobly shuts down in the future, all these recordings will be garbage. Some modes work and some do not, which is a problem. Besides, doing this provides a lot of convenience and solves the problem that we cannot watch all the recordings. So it works when you want it. .because some modes work offline..
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 17 October 2023 - 8:17 pm
Voobly exists for 17 years now; you registered your account 6 months ago. C'mon, give us a chance.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Takurtukur

Edited 19 October 2023 - 8:23 pm by Takurtukur
l playing 25 years this game..You know this is a problem. The only difference is that you work for Voobly..Moreover, we fill the rooms unnecessarily and keep the server busy to watch the recording.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 19 October 2023 - 8:44 pm
I don't "work" for Voobly. Voobly is a community project, we are all volunteers and players on Voobly. Some of us even were volunteering at the MSN Gaming Zone in 1998. The project exists, because MS has abandoned their Online Platform in 2006. And their newly created platforms is the same annoying in-build multiplayer match-making system without social gaming features the community has already rejected in 2003 when they released AOM.

But yeah, you are certainly right, that I am biased.

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 19 out of 19 posts