Cant connect to players at all

[KeeN]KazuoTaoka

Edited 21 October 2023 - 2:13 pm by [KeeN]KazuoTaoka
My voobly sometimes connects to lobby sometimes not, when i connect in, i join room and I cant connect to any player after voobly maintenance today, all years everything worked fine.

[You must login to view link] thats it show, i turned off firewall , restarted pc , reinstaled voobly none of it worked
Link | Reply | Quote
 Wolfram_74

Posted 21 October 2023 - 2:26 pm
I have the same problem. After years without slow proxy nothing works since today. A reinstallation of the Voobly client did not solve the problem.
I always get the following message in the rooms:

<Error connecting to fast proxy server -- all traffic is being routed through the slow proxy server. This will increase your in-game latency.>
Link | Reply | Quote
 [KeeN]KazuoTaoka

Posted 21 October 2023 - 2:45 pm
same from today
Link | Reply | Quote
 +miko@voobly

VGaming Lead

Posted 21 October 2023 - 9:10 pm
Hey guys,

I'm sorry to hear you're having connectivity issues. Please try the following steps and see whether the issue is solved or not: [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 24 October 2023 - 11:18 am
Please show me a screenshot of your port forwarding rule in router configuration. Click reply instead of using Quick Reply below in order to upload your screenshots.
Link | Reply | Quote
 JoshuaMetz

Edited 23 November 2023 - 1:40 pm by JoshuaMetz
Ensure your internet connection is stable and try restarting your router. Verify that Voobly's ports are open and not blocked by your firewall. If you're in need of a reliable research paper writing service, look no further. I recently used this [You must login to view link] platform and was thoroughly impressed. Their writers are top-notch, delivering high-quality work promptly. The process is smooth, and the results are exceptional. It's a lifesaver for busy students or anyone requiring expertly crafted research papers.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 16 November 2023 - 5:20 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
Please show me a screenshot of your port forwarding rule in router configuration. Click reply instead of using Quick Reply below in order to upload your screenshots.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts