Can I get an option for resources revealed?

Indian1218

Posted 12 January 2024 - 1:59 pm
I mean wherever a resource is available I need to see only resources left not the player vills or army near it like a stealth mode for enemies still map all visible for resources.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 12 January 2024 - 2:27 pm
??????
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 13 January 2024 - 8:41 am
Please understand that I am not a native English speaker and just not get carried away by my tone.

I want to see the resources left.

The amount of trees if an enemy is cutting the wood, I need to know the amount of trees left but not even the broken tree symbol.

If gold mines are been mining I want to see just the unused the gold mines. Like I need to realize these resources are getting extinct once I explored.

Or if it is completely explored map I want to realize about all the resources on the map that are getting extinct.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 13 January 2024 - 11:28 am
AOC is a real time strategy game, not a business simulation video game.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Edited 13 January 2024 - 12:32 pm by Indian1218
You mean you can't see? But it is possible in All Visible and Explored options in reveal map. Then how is it possible?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 14 January 2024 - 11:44 am
If you want to see everything, play the game All Visible.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 14 January 2024 - 6:45 pm
All visible will be very much dominating for pro than beginners or noobs!! So I was trying a more sneaky way to get rid of the domination. Are there any ideas?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 14 January 2024 - 7:42 pm
I will repeat what I said above: AOC is a real time strategy game, not a business simulation video game.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 16 January 2024 - 5:56 am
What is a simulation? A combo of explored and all visible? Why is playing on explored until spies is not a simulation? We are getting an activation for all visible to see what enemy can see, why not we get to see what
GAIA can see, all the resources available.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 16 January 2024 - 7:29 am
Please learn to use Google.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 10 out of 10 posts