Tatars 50% extra food wont work

Indian1218

Posted 29 February 2024 - 10:25 am
Only 80 food per sheep is collected same as other civs, will not give 150 food or atleast 120
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 29 February 2024 - 11:06 am
Confirmed and forwarded to the DEV team.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +pablo@voobly

Community Patch Developer

Posted 1 March 2024 - 6:49 pm
I just did a test. A single villager collected 57 food, a tatar one 72. You are likely not taking into account roting of the sheep. There are some very complete videos about it by Spirit of the Law if you want to learn more.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 2 March 2024 - 1:44 pm
I do not think one villager matters when at least 5 villagers are put on one sheep, we need to get more food than 80 which 5 villagers get from one sheep, and in steam I see 150 food directly on sheep when I m tatars and once the sheep turn into tatars player color.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 2 March 2024 - 1:56 pm
Indian1218 wrote:
I do not think one villager matters when at least 5 villagers are put on one sheep, we need to get more food than 80 which 5 villagers get from one sheep, and in steam I see 150 food directly on sheep when I m tatars and once the sheep turn into tatars player color.

As far as I am aware the implementation is different, but the outcome is the same. You get the same amount of food in the end.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +pablo@voobly

Posted 2 March 2024 - 4:02 pm
Sorry to correct Chris but the implementation is identical, using what's called in the game as "productivity resource". All civilizations have it set to one except for tatars that have bit a bit higher to, effectively, store more food in the villager than what's taken from the sheep. The same mechanic applies to Mayans and Malians.

Regardless of all of this, the fact that a single tatar villager collects more food than a normal one should give you the indication that at least there is some bonus going on with the civilization. More villagers on the test will change the numbers but not the fact that tatars get more food than other civilizations.

If you are still dubious, I advise you to open the Advanced Genie Editor and check the implementation, both in DE and the Community Patch, you'll see that it has the same thing programmed.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [NLs]ALIEN_FULL_SHOW

Posted 8 March 2024 - 6:13 am
Tartaro deberia recibir 2 ovejas en el centro urbano, y no las recibe. Al menos en Nomada al subir el TC las ovejas no aparecen.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +pablo@voobly

Posted 8 March 2024 - 3:08 pm
El bonus es 2 ovejas en centros urbanos nuevos, no en el inicial. ¿Es ese el fallo que ves?

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 posts