Need help for installation issue

[F2_]I_Go_Heimdall

Posted 10 March 2024 - 10:13 pm
Hey there,

I'm a long time aot player that played on voobly for a long time. Back in 2016, I purchased a new laptop and installed the game from orignal discs, with the help of someone with teamviewer. Just a few months back, I purchased a new laptop, new cd's, but didn't managed to play on voobly this time. I got the voobly no cd rom, downloaded the patch, created a room, when I press launch the game starts, but then when it hits lan it doenst go to the gameroom. When I return to the voobly room and restart I get the initializaiton failed. If you remove two folders I can start again, but then with same issue, it stops at lan and doenst go to the gameroon.

I looked all over the internet for some answers, but without success. I think it's just a minor thing that has to be changed, but I can't find it or do I know what really the issue is. It would really help me if there is a moderator here that might want to use teamviewer with me like I did with Ippert back in 2016 to get my game running, because I just can't do it myself.

Greetings,

I_go_heimdall
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 11 March 2024 - 6:17 pm
Miko will get back to you shortly. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 +miko@voobly

VGaming Lead

Edited 11 March 2024 - 9:17 pm by +miko@voobly
Hallo,

Dat is lang geleden. Welkom terug op Voobly. Ik ga je een PM sturen met een downloadlink voor een werkende game-installatie die je alleen hoeft te kopiëren en te plakken. Als het goed is, kun je dan gelijk weer spelen. ;good

Helaas ben ik tegenwoordig niet meer veel online om potjes te spelen, maar wellicht kunnen we binnenkort nog eens wat TG's spelen zoals vroeger. Je kent me trouwens onder de naam "Strahssis". ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [F2_]I_Go_Heimdall

Posted 17 March 2024 - 3:33 pm
Bedankt Strahssis, ik ga het even proberen! Ik mis het ook net als vroeger, dus wie weet hopelijk tot snel.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 22 March 2024 - 10:55 pm
You are welcome. :)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts