Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Game related Problems and Questions > Cannot watch rec games when a player quit in the first few minutes

Cannot watch rec games when a player quit in the first few minutes

TheGoldenHorde

Posted 21 April 2024 - 1:32 pm
Hello everyone.

I have the problem for quite a long time. I cant watch any rec game in which game there is a player that quitted in first few minutes.
When we have a player that resignes, then a few second later the game just pauses and then it ends the record.
Even when someone resign in first 5 secs, the rec game pauses.
I also have tried to download the same game from other players and it did the same thing,it pauses.
This happens only when we have an early resign in the game and then cannot watch it.
I watch recorded games regularly for the past 10 years and longer, I know u have to set the exact same options such as mod and patch as the games has been played. So i cant be this problem.
Also I found a similar thread which was discontinued: https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/346618

Is there any solution for this?

Thank you
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 21 April 2024 - 4:15 pm
Could you please give an example of a match link with recording that doesn't work?

In most cases if that happens, the game was either saved or the recorded game file is corrupted.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts