smosh sf and bens 1v1

ChickNbutt

Posted 2 March 2011 - 2:09 am
seems we need to fix something... the kings dont work right on either bens 1v1 or smosh sf.

there is a problem if one player has used a king on the middle and the other player tries to use a king on the middle right after..
Link | Reply | Quote
 _LC_Mau5_RTK

Posted 2 March 2011 - 5:58 am
Aye i found that on Version 2.

I sabbed mid as red, and blue sabbed mid (and all my men died)

But blue sabbed mid and went on it. and i sabbed mid (but all his men dident die) untill his blowing up of mid finished.

Link | Reply | Quote
 ChickNbutt

Posted 2 March 2011 - 10:59 pm
thanks for explaining it...i didnt have time
Link | Reply | Quote
 ScreaMo

Posted 3 March 2011 - 1:21 am
That bugs been around a real long time. I only editted the V2 map and the PA maps that Voobly had recently released.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ChickNbutt

Posted 4 March 2011 - 8:35 am
well something happened... ive had 3 sepearte complaints abouth these maps so far.. twice in a 1v1...and i noticed it myself 1 match. and metal metioned it in a 2v2 we played also. so maybe the triggers reset when u editted the map or something
Link | Reply | Quote
 ScreaMo

Posted 6 March 2011 - 1:14 pm
That problem has been around for years lol.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ Wf ]sJesse_OwenSs

Posted 5 June 2011 - 1:55 am
oeee donnie un favor men...es posible que avalen la categoria de TD, existen ya tres tipos diferentes de TD y se juegan mas que los bloods o incluso que el smosh y este blood puede ranke**** en dos categorias,....ojala se pudiera ya hay varios mapas altenativos....y pues con tres mapas tipo towers defense y mas que se pongan otros....pues seria agradable tener una categoria asi....gracias por la atencion....saludos

EEO donnie a favor ... it is possible that men endorse the TD category, there are now three different types of TD and played more than the Bloods or the smosh and this blood can be ranked in two categories,.... hopefully There could be several maps and El Alto .... and three maps such as defense towers and more to put others .... it would be nice to have a category .... so thanks for the attention .... greetings;thumbup 8)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts