Community Forums > Voobly Community > Other Games > Microsoft Ants > Dr_Antz/ Porsche No Subst/Swish_itsovaa~

Dr_Antz/ Porsche No Subst/Swish_itsovaa~

[lVl]Porsche_NoSubst

Edited 14 March 2011 - 1:00 am by [lVl]Porsche_NoSubst
Yo thnk for all the games guys. Im quitting... Sorry if i forgot to relay a message to you or couldn't find ur profile (ima post a couple more messages on here for people i forgot, because i just remembered the names and dont want to sign back in on messanger to tell iron) & My friends list is ****ed up...... Anyways. Thnks... And if u all want to **** in this thread thats fine.. I don't care. Just wanted say peace to yall.... and tell u all, That yall a bunch of freakin rockstars from Mars. Its been fun. IRon has ants going in the right direction... Ya i talk **** to him.....Especially in the unban ali campaign, where i called him a tool...and ya i was the first person to eva be put on his ignore list but u know.... he cares about this game... and really who else would go through the trouble of setting up tourneys for us and all that **** he does......not losing his temper when people talk **** to him... Thanks dude...and ya Nebraska does suck....but its okay dude.

(list in progress)
'OA_AirBud'
Dude yah i call u airbud...buts that cause u golden man Stay True yO.
XP_DIddle----yo havent seen u on here much...but u rock.
Ali-haha dont get banned no more/ It was cool mich finally unbanned u.
Qwerty---haha im sorry i neva visited ur damn infomercial site what was it gambling.com..gl in the navy..
Pa_King--- yo u alri man...U know New maps rock broooo.stop denying it.
Banks--- u ***ing silly *** u prob dont remb me...but who could forget adam **** BANKS!! Keep scoring them goaLS>
Married Chica,Truffles, Sappy T---> without u girls ants would suck.
OregonDucks> Dude the ducks lost the National Championship??
Lima- Portugese Playboy....umm yeh keep that nickname alive...i don't really care for ur laggin but....i hit it out of the park with tha name.
TheGame= cool, because even do i would suck at times he'd still pard me.
Aer0= ya ur funny...Bulls still= irrelevant since M.J. Left

*let the record show that my last game against ryda was victory......Enjoy that ***** and Kobe Winning the championship

Link | Reply | Quote
 xRyDax_

Posted 14 March 2011 - 6:49 am
your last victory lmao, you mean the game where i frooze out? damn son ur good
Link | Reply | Quote
 Lima

Posted 14 March 2011 - 9:03 pm
Oh :(
Goodbye then, I guess.
May I ask why did you decide to quit?

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]