Rambit CB Gold 2011:

RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 12 April 2011 - 1:14 pm
Hey, this map is very bad and very unfair, it is not played because of this and everybody who I have spoken to agrees. Here are the problems:

Vikings are way too strong, start with 5 kings + elite , they need either 4 kings + elite or 5 kings no elite, this still makes them quite strong but not overly.

Byz are way too strong, start with 4 kings, keeps + elite.. no way, I say normal towers, no elite and leave the 4 kings.

Mong start wuth 2 kings... they need to start with 3 like Sar, so give them +1 at least, even +2.

Brits and Maya are way too weak, they start with 1 king each.... and Brit dosen't get kills for 100 and 200 kills... no need for that at all, remove both of them and start Maya with 2, Brit with 3. (Maya are significantly better.)

Span start with 1 king.... they should start with at least 2.

Change the store back to as it was... there is no need to change the options like archers of the eyes... they are useless, nobody will pick it and tamerlane powering on mid much better idea, also the old store was much easier... just put it into the box...

if somebody wants to make all of these changes, it will be the new rcb everybody will play. TY.

Link | Reply | Quote
 cHop1n_

Posted 13 April 2011 - 11:35 pm
Agreed.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Is_this_my_name

Posted 14 April 2011 - 9:32 pm
wat, change the store back to as it was? u were the one that was arguing that the cheap heroes should be taken out in the 1st place. u are talking about RCB 2011 not 2010 right?
anyways the main point of the map is NO HENRY V. without henry V archer civs become a lot better and infantry a lot worse. thats why archer civs have less kings but infantry was left the same.
Link | Reply | Quote
 I_MuGeN_I

Posted 14 April 2011 - 9:54 pm
lol, this map will not be henry war for sure xD , but it will turn on a belisarius war rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 12eVeNToN

Posted 15 April 2011 - 11:34 am
Vikings are way too strong, start with 5 kings + elite , they need either 4 kings + elite or 5 kings no elite, this still makes them quite strong but not overly.

Byz are way too strong, start with 4 kings, keeps + elite.. no way, I say normal towers, no elite and leave the 4 kings.
What you described has nothing to do with 2011 map O_o
byza start with 5 kings, no elite, no keeps
vikings 5 kings, no elite and so on...
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:43 pm
....... did i look at wrong map? i dont think i did but ill double check, the rest are right though 100%.
Link | Reply | Quote
 12eVeNToN

Posted 15 April 2011 - 3:19 pm
You need to actually play it, I guess. Hints are totally wrong. Btw brits start with 2 kings and yes they dont get kings for 100, 200 kills.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Is_this_my_name

Posted 16 April 2011 - 2:21 am
oops i forgot to update the hints?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]SaitoHajime

Posted 16 April 2011 - 2:28 am
maybe have a strong unit.Such as a Jap hero idk name.
But not alot [You must login to view link] its evenly matched vs archers.Cause archers will own this map :S
Link | Reply | Quote
 12eVeNToN

Edited 17 April 2011 - 5:26 am by 12eVeNToN
When you have a civ with bloodlines and you buy an elite genitour, you get a useless 720/686 hp unit.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:33 am
Someone didn't foresee all the variables on that one, huh.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 17 April 2011 - 4:10 pm
there are so many bugs, ill fix them myself for ya'll PROVIDING the triggers arent hidden, ie. names of the triggers deleted.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Is_this_my_name

Posted 18 April 2011 - 7:26 pm
what other bugs are there? ive played a bunch of games now and only just noticed the invincible genitour one.
Link | Reply | Quote
 12eVeNToN

Edited 19 April 2011 - 8:21 am by 12eVeNToN
[You must login to view link]

Uploaded with [You must login to view link]

This is highly abusable.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Is_this_my_name

Posted 19 April 2011 - 6:58 pm
using the transport ship to do that?

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2