Decline of Deathmatch players

disneys_mickey

Posted 26 May 2011 - 5:04 pm
how does it look, is it up and running later today ore?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [K]King_JBMaster

Posted 26 May 2011 - 5:06 pm
it's pretty low
but hoping it will be back up soon
Link | Reply | Quote
 disneys_mickey

Posted 26 May 2011 - 5:10 pm
when can we play again!!!!!!!!! i wont to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 disneys_mickey

Posted 26 May 2011 - 5:12 pm
ok then we just have 2 w8 it out:(
Link | Reply | Quote
 DoIIy

Edited 26 May 2011 - 9:34 pm by DoIIy
Either get Voobly working again, or I'll be forced to do something useful.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [lrRl]Avyang

Posted 12 August 2011 - 4:42 am
this topic's about the decline of deathmatch players, not about a few guys fighting each other. please post about it elsewhere in some topic like general discussion (i hope its the right place)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Molotov14

Posted 13 August 2011 - 12:11 am
BLAH THIS DON'T GO HERE
Link | Reply | Quote
 Slenderblood

Edited 13 August 2011 - 4:03 am by Slenderblood
Are you kidding...? This is completely based on the deathmatch portion of the server. I'm not sure why you think it isn't. What don't you understand about the post?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ sL ]IYIike__

Posted 1 February 2013 - 3:49 am
Thanks for the topic Slenderblood :) .. . The thing is that most of our active DMers are back in school or working alot this time of year so its slow now but it will pick up again. Perfect time for some RMers to come try to play. I have already taught many players how to play so if noobs want to learn DM just send me a msg ! - Mike
Link | Reply | Quote
 Good

Posted 6 February 2013 - 12:27 pm
One of the problems is that everyone in DM is changing nicknames every 2 minutes, so you can't tell which players are active and not, the only thing you can go on is the number of players in the room......
Link | Reply | Quote
 Trollololol

Posted 25 February 2013 - 7:57 pm
tourny's wont really help... i dont play RM but if there was a tourny it wouldn't convince me to play because quite frankly i would know i dont stand a chance..
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MaJoR]_Kd

Edited 25 February 2013 - 8:25 pm by [MaJoR]_Kd
Lets face it, DM is at its worst point of decline after a sudden boost to player base thanks to Viper. Therein lies the problem, Viper's fast entrance and then swift departure left everyone* looking at DM to find out who was King: Jidba or Viper, and then after that, no one cared. In the mass exodus, the known "greats" of DM have followed suit and it has left a huge gap in our community.

It is now easy to farm upwards as a competent player, hell even ImComing was 2.1K recently - how out of whack do you want to get? Mike's even frickin' 2k. It's insane. These players wouldn't stand a chance vs. the original top, meanwhile we all stand idly by or go and play a new game. Jidba @ LoL, myself and some good AoC friends of mine, including Dan and Barakah are off playing Dota 2, something new, something hot. That's what AoC DM lacks, it has nothing new. No new features, no new injection from AoFE, no new players, no new layouts, nothing. It's boring and it is becoming old, fast.

At this rate Jidba will look like this when he next returns to check on how his rating is doing at the #1 spot:

You must login into Voobly to view image

*Well... nearly everyone.

EDIT: He'll have even turned white and shed his Greek identity.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Abandon_Attic

Edited 2 March 2013 - 7:38 pm by Abandon_Attic
mike dm is alive becuse of you and many other good player are trying dm alive we need more ppl like mike love you man GOD BLESS YOU BRO

And i remember that day when Kd so called pro(actually a fking noob) got beated by 2 learner of dmer
Kd is simply **** of pig and have nothing bu a so called faking attitude MIKE>>>>>>>>kd cos he got skills and he respect new players who want to learn dm . Kd you can sense the heat from this msg that how much i hate you i wish you could say this infront of me and i could cut off you head man what a moment that will be plz die soon kd (RIP)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Abandon_Attic

Posted 2 March 2013 - 7:48 pm
Hey kd did you remember when josh yokito(Negimp Pro Build) raped you and he didnt even let you to come out from ur little **** base dude(maya vs bayza) so dont think you are expert actually JOSH BRAD AWARE KELLAN JORDAN they left dm because life is important than this game for them they are not like you who do blow jobs and gets 1 dollar plz man go and run over by truck man you are ****ty RIP kd. JOSH BRAD AWARE KELLAN JORDAN VIPER TYRANT JORDAN AND MIKE TOTALLY RESPECT YOU GUYS
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MaJoR]_Kd

Edited 2 March 2013 - 8:49 pm by [MaJoR]_Kd
At least people have heard of me. Who are you, Abandon_Attic? Did you google "name generator" and pick the first one under the letter A? A_S_S_H_O_L_E too unimaginative for your liking? You decided you didn't want your birth name on Voobly?

I have made contributions to Voobly and have helped people learn. I have played good games with all of those players you have quoted and you are 1576 rated in DM. That's 24 points below the default rating given to you when you make a new name. You're quids in if you make the name suggested above.

Did I forget to say screw you, loser?

I don't care if this is off-topic and gets closed. Boohoo...

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]3
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 37 posts