Damn bus addicts

_MID_fudgie

Posted 27 June 2010 - 9:05 am
Shame you dont play anymore coomboola. I would have taken you up on a challenge with any car ;) Just for fun of course
Link | Reply | Quote
 Bz22

Posted 29 June 2010 - 1:03 am
All the cool people drive GTR-1s. 8)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Capillary_Coma

Posted 6 July 2010 - 1:44 am
It's hard thing ..breaking up... But MM2-bus-exclusive won't do for me, It's time to find a new home. Hope everyone had a good time,i know i had

stop competing yall bus drivers! play for the fun, while it lasts

I LOVE YOU ALL

and if i cuss at u ...it's because i love u

hear fudgie h0e?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Arcangel_RD

Posted 8 July 2010 - 5:27 am
Pole mod.Enough said.

Been fun capillary bro pce. :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LTV]LUSITANER

Posted 11 July 2010 - 1:04 am
LOL i just laughed good reading this entire topic :'D

Ok guys dont get annoyed more ;thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LTV]Pietru

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:33 pm
I agree for 1 thing: without bus drivers i would not have anyone to annoy XD (like paco :D )

Haha nice one lusi ;)

But as for the rest I didnt expect it to get so serious O_o
Link | Reply | Quote
 _AsT_NonJaLaLo_

Posted 26 July 2010 - 7:44 pm
each to their own guys and girls, i have been playing bus longer then most and still love it, for those that love gtr.... fair play to you's for thats your choice, bus is a better team game. I could play gtr and kick all your asses, could you do the same to me in a bus??? i think not.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Michaeveli

Posted 27 July 2010 - 1:53 am
^ Word. ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LTV]LUSITANER

Edited 27 July 2010 - 1:25 pm by [LTV]LUSITANER
each to their own guys and girls, i have been playing bus longer then most and still love it, for those that love gtr.... fair play to you's for thats your choice, bus is a better team game. I could play gtr and kick all your asses, could you do the same to me in a bus??? i think not.

pff, on a gtr? ROFTLOLPIMPLOFLZOMFG i would like to watch that :'D you dont have training on fast things, info urself be4 saying that
Now, on a bus? who cares? its like making a world cup of snails racing XDXD that doesnt give prestige

however, i dont want to keep this crap on longer. it seems that u guys want to get pissed more. And more: i dont like cnr. its just a luck game, with lagg and nodrops. if u want to show me what u are good or u want some challenge with me must be on races
Link | Reply | Quote
 Michaeveli

Edited 28 July 2010 - 12:41 am by Michaeveli
pff, you dont have training on fast things, info urself be4 saying that
Now, on a bus? who cares? its like making a world cup of snails racing XDXD that doesnt give prestige
You're right, you don't need training on fast things, because their easy to deliver gold with, and of course buses would be considered snails to players who don't know how to drive and get over 100 mph, heck, some don't even know how to get over 80 mph. :D
If I played anything but bus maybe I could feel your pain when you say its boring. Let me get into the mind of a bus-hater. The difficulty coming from steering a huge vehicle without crashing into things and getting block constantly, which will slow me down the entire game, then the worst thing is trying to deliver gold without getting caught, oh so hard, and I rarely get the gold! Then at the end of the game I look at my score to see 350 points, I get more than that playing GTR! "Ughh!! I hate Bus, its so hard that its boring" Yes, I really do feel your pain, but I thought I'd be the one to state out the real reasons why you guys think it's boring, but you lot are scared to put out the real facts of the truth. The real legends of MM2 are the ones who can convert from GTR, Audi, to playing the toughest vehicle in MM2 , the Citybus. Trust me, when you start playing it, and keep at it, your skills can increase (lol), and it can be the funnest vehicle. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LTV]LUSITANER

Edited 29 July 2010 - 5:46 pm by [LTV]LUSITANER
1) i didnt quote that because ur post was entirely a epic FAIL of arguments ;lol i wont say i hate bus because its hard to steer, i even get lots of punctuations better than u bus drivers pros lool, and i never train on it. i say i hate bus because even its max speed (110mph) is BORING. a good car reaches 110 in an instant, while bus u need to stare at the hud to see it going up, thats not fun 2) im tired of saying that a fast car is harder to steer than a sow ass, because u need to think fast and make the possible to not slide (pretty easy on fast vehicles). on a slowass u need no skill for that, a bus never slides and u have almost a year to think how u will do the corner. 3)"I look at my score to see 350 points, I get more than that playing GTR! " lol are u trying to say pros only exist for bus??? hehe check that for yourself, every time i do gtr cnr i get frustrated and theres is 5000% more pressure than on a busass cnr. ok, on bus, when u hav gold, u are epicly slow, but on gtr too!! and for more, u need to watch out for corners and objects when u hav gold, cuz ppl chase u at 200mph!! u need to avoid everything, including CURBS, trying not to slide on corners, avoiding hills, because car flips over and avoiding opponents that appear everywhere at a so big speed that u dont even have the time to see them (of course, if it were bus, u would have it)(its here that u start screeming.. i want bus!! i just cant see things coming at this speed!) ;thumbdown ;thumbdown ;thumbdown ;thumbdown ;thumbdown ;thumbdown ;thumbdown ;thumbdown ;thumbdown ;thumbdown thats not increasing ur skills, thats being noob, protecting urself on slow crap
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LTV]sajmon14

Edited 29 July 2010 - 6:28 pm by [LTV]sajmon14
Well said Lusi 8)

BTW it even doesn't reach 104 mph
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LTV]LUSITANER

Posted 29 July 2010 - 6:34 pm
And before u start replying more noob arguments, start playing other things, training on other craps and having fun on other things, cuz i will never accept those stupid arguments from players that only play one thing, thats being "donkey". only donkeys see in line when they have those things they put on donkeys' eyes. I can play with u guys, but its not ur words that will make me see the bus as a god**** or will make me like it. STFU and play
Link | Reply | Quote
 Michaeveli

Edited 30 July 2010 - 12:24 am by Michaeveli
104? lol! You see what I mean, its too hard for sajmon. I actually started out playing GTR, Audi, ect. I guess I like playing with the citybus because most bus game are cooperative game play, blocking, passing, and scoring. Most GTR-1 games are FFA, that leaves out co-op mode. I rarely play GTR, audi games anymore, but when I do , I sometimes win. Can a GTR-1 player who rarely plays bus get high score in a bus game? I think not. I win! :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LTV]sajmon14

Posted 30 July 2010 - 2:59 pm
as i remember from bus games there is no cooperation, just one gets gold and rest of team does nothing, and nothing is hard for me, just try faster vehicles, and these who come from real, not one made from 3 different buses

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]45
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 62 posts