Damn bus addicts

[LTV]LUSITANER

Edited 30 July 2010 - 6:09 pm by [LTV]LUSITANER
u keep as noob as always for saying driving a bus needs training. Its the first vehicle a noob get to dominate lol, and u can block on gtr too duh. And for more, who needs cooperation on the same spot?? on gtr, while u deliver one, the others block, destroy, smash or seek for other gold spots. thats cooperation.

BTW, u only argued against the 104 max speed, instead of the other things i said. It seems that u finally understand the truth of the thing, getting mad because sajmon (apparently) failed the max speed of the vehicle, the true speed (that is nothing epic)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LTV]sajmon14

Posted 30 July 2010 - 7:20 pm
failed speed? Bus without using their hill tricks and hyper mods doesn't reach 104-105 mph, here is proof:

You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LTV]LUSITANER

Posted 30 July 2010 - 8:43 pm
yeah more than 105 hill is needed, on road like that bus cant get more cuz of its low power rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 Michaeveli

Edited 30 July 2010 - 9:25 pm by Michaeveli
You failed to explain why some bus players can play GTR and win games, but most GTR-1 players can't do the same when playing bus. Looks like you already lost the argument, what you guys are doing now is talking nonsense about this subject when I've already proven the fact that you bus haters don't have the skill to take on the toughest vehicle, truth hurts don't it? :D

Even the people who worked on game wrote it in the description, and you can't argue with that.:P
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LTV]sajmon14

Posted 30 July 2010 - 9:46 pm
The info doesn't contain any info about skills and other stupid things, just that it's tought and can block, it's nononsense and nothing about cnr
Link | Reply | Quote
 Michaeveli

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:05 pm
you left out what you hate the most "It's hard to win in", come on!, stop denying the truth, denying only indicates you have nothing to prove and just wasting your time posting nonsense.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LTV]sajmon14

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:28 pm
I think the main topic moved, we talked about bus driving, not about bus specs in MM2 showcase, so u talk about nonsense now
Link | Reply | Quote
 Michaeveli

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:31 pm
Twisting my posts won't do any good. Your still adding up nonsense :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LTV]sajmon14

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:54 pm
No, you are :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 Michaeveli

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:07 pm
We should do a Citybus Vs GTR-1 or Audi TT Tournament one day. One round using only bus, another round using GTR-1 or Audi. Final results will tell which players, either Bus player or GTR-1/Audi players can dominate with both vehicles.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LTV]sajmon14

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:11 pm
GTR1, Audi? Too common vehicles, get more fantasy. I prefer Caddy, FB or good dropping add on and make the tournie at normal hour, not late night
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LTV]LUSITANER

Edited 30 July 2010 - 11:30 pm by [LTV]LUSITANER
Michaeveli wrote:
You failed to explain why some bus players can play GTR and win games, but most GTR-1 players can't do the same when playing bus. Looks like you already lost the argument, what you guys are doing now is talking nonsense about this subject when I've already proven the fact that you bus haters don't have the skill to take on the toughest vehicle, truth hurts don't it? :D

Even the people who worked on game wrote it in the description, and you can't argue with that.:P
1)"i even get lots of punctuations better than u bus drivers pros lool, and i never train on it."
2)"im tired of saying that a fast car is harder to steer than a sow ass, because u need to think fast and make the possible to not slide (pretty easy on fast vehicles). on a slowass u need no skill for that, a bus never slides and u have almost a year to think how u will do the corner."
3)"u need to avoid everything, including CURBS, trying not to slide on corners, avoiding hills, because car flips over and avoiding opponents that appear everywhere at a so big speed that u dont even have the time to see them (of course, if it were bus, u would have it)(its here that u start screeming.. i want bus!! i just cant see things coming at this speed!) "
4)"also microsoft would not tell of a its own vehicle "THIS CAR SUX USE AT UR OWN RISK!" lmao of course they tell it is nice to play with."
That was already talked about, blindless driver
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LTV]LUSITANER

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:22 pm
It seems, however, u like to be pissed off, because we already left annoying most of busdrivers here and dont want to annoy them more about that. We know bus is part of mm2 and we jsut want players here. Now if u want to keep the offense, the defense just wont left the war. Thats pretty awesome for a moderator, keeping annoying on forums
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LTV]LUSITANER

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:32 pm
SRY FOR TRIPLE POST
_OK I AGREE BUS IS THE THOUGHEST TO DRIVE: its so slow that none ltv will ever have the patiente to play that so TOPIC CLOSED_
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LTV]sajmon14

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:53 pm
Umm Ree stop, u lost the fight already

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]5
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 62 posts