AoE:RoR Trial gamenights?

Guybrush

Posted 1 October 2011 - 5:31 pm
The hardest part about bringing this game back from the dead is bringing back the players that used to play it 5 - 10 years ago. But I think it is possible to resurrect this game, simply because it's just so bad ass and the one thing I liked about RoR Trial lobby over ANY other lobby is the fact that people actually used it to talk instead of advertising games (which happened but communication is more complex than emotes and table numbers).

Anyway, enough banter. I was thinking of trying to organize a night or two a week that we can all try to be on to play a few games of ror trial. I guess the important part is that we pick a time that everyone can be on, but I think this will help keep us all interested. I would hate to lose steam over something that really was primary hobby for almost 10 years.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Josh

Posted 1 October 2011 - 8:24 pm
My schedule changes every week so I don't know if there is a particular day every week I can gaurentee I'll be there. But it would be nice to get more oldschool RoR Trialers who loved this game as much as we did to rejoin. I still think it's important to organize a scouting of oldschoolers from the days of RoR Trial on MSN Zone.

After we get a few more people, we can organize this better. For now though, if the few of us who are here want in on a game night, I'm down for it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 UwS_LeNgEnD

Posted 2 October 2011 - 2:32 am
I want a game of DM1 or Blank :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 NDX_Tracker

Posted 20 September 2012 - 4:34 am
build it, they will come.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts