Teams TD III

Rambit

Edited 4 November 2011 - 8:25 am by Rambit
Teams TD III is the same idea as the previous two, but I have used modding to add new features such as new towers and units. For those of you who haven't played either of the previous Teams TD's, here is a quick run down. The game is played with two teams, each team will have to defend the gaia buildings on their side and destroy the gaia buildings on the other side. Every time you destroy a building on the appropriate side you will get a prize. Be the first team to destroy every building to win the game.

Main differences between II and III:
  • Villagers can change between resource gathering and building
  • You can make more villagers
  • New Towers (12 in total)
  • New Units (5 in total)
  • New Techs for towers and units

### Towers:
All towers have 100/100 armour and 25000 HP except for one. There are 3 new towers available in every age, a full list is as follows.

Dark Age:
  • Basic Tower - Cheap, quick to build, but bad in every other way. Useful to blocking off areas.
  • Watch Tower - Half the price of a standard watch tower, but no other changes were made.
  • Fire Tower - Less attack and range than a watch tower, but double the attack speed.

Feudal Age:
  • Anti-Infantry Tower - Generally weak tower, but has a 5 attack bonus vs Infantry.
  • Anti-Archer Tower - Generally weak tower, but has a 5 attack bonus vs Archers.
  • Anti-Cavalry Tower - Generally weak tower, but has a 5 attack bonus vs Cavalry.
  • Guard Tower - Half the price of a standard guard tower, but no other changes were made.

Castle Age:
  • Accursed Tower - Long range tower.
  • Attack Tower - Large amount of attack, low price BUT this tower can easily be destroyed.
  • Chu Ko Nu Tower - Attacks like a Chu Ko Nu with 5 arrows, but unlike a Chu Ko Nu every arrow does the displayed damage.
  • Anti-Infantry Tower 2 - Generally weak tower, but has a 10 attack bonus vs Infantry.
  • Anti-Archer Tower 2 - Generally weak tower, but has a 10 attack bonus vs Archers.
  • Anti-Cavalry Tower 2 - Generally weak tower, but has a 10 attack bonus vs Cavalry.
  • Keep - Half the price of a standard Keep, but no other changes were made.

Imperial Age:
  • Scorpion Tower - Attacks just like a scorpion.
  • Onager Tower - Attacks just like an onager.
  • Bombard Tower - Price is increased, but no other changes were made.
  • Anti-Infantry Tower 3 - Generally weak tower, but has a 15 attack bonus vs Infantry.
  • Anti-Archer Tower 3 - Generally weak tower, but has a 15 attack bonus vs Archers.
  • Anti-Cavalry Tower 3 - Generally weak tower, but has a 15 attack bonus vs Cavalry.

Map Shot:

Screen Shots:

Download:
Mod: [You must login to view link]
Map: [You must login to view link]

Also a big thanks to the makers of the Lord of the Rings - Battle of Middle Earth mod. All of the new graphics were taken from there.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 20 October 2011 - 8:59 am
yeah i just forgot to update the info, they actually do 10,20,30 now.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 30 October 2011 - 4:13 am
Screen shots added.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 3 November 2011 - 6:08 am
can you be more specific? i've used them before and didn't have that.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]dumbo

Posted 3 November 2011 - 6:51 am
since the most recent update, korean keeps get +94 attack right when they hit imperial age

its consistently applied each game so it's some sort of bug rather than an isolated glitch

anyways, koreans are essentially an auto-win right now
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 3 November 2011 - 8:30 am
damn it, just when i got it uploaded so you don't need a link.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 4 November 2011 - 8:25 am
okay fixed it, turned out it was all keeps. Accidentally gave them 100/100 attack instead of armour. link in first post is updated with fix.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [IV]IamSorry

Posted 16 January 2012 - 4:16 pm
Nice map! You should fix the crash bug at the end and make it rated. A lot more ppl would play it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 16 January 2012 - 9:09 pm
I've played it many times and never personally experienced the crash bug. In order to fix it i'm gonna need a lot of bug reports to work out what it is.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [IV]IamSorry

Posted 17 January 2012 - 12:55 am
There's a crash everytime a team has tons of towers and gets defeated. As long its not rated doesnt really matter, but in case you rate it, it will result as game not finished.
Link | Reply | Quote
 BhAi_

Posted 23 March 2012 - 5:55 pm
hi how to install this map their are 2 downloads exe file and map file .scx plz demonstrate how to install when host start game in voobly it says map is not installed do you want to download/
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 23 March 2012 - 6:55 pm
Click this: [You must login to view link]

Download and then install it to the default location (just open it and press install). Then host will send you the map in game like any other map.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Lord _ ]i_LIKE_TACOZ

Posted 3 April 2012 - 5:26 am
i did exactly that, but it says that i still do not have the mod. Help anybody? haha
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:46 pm
I miss playing this map ^^

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 14 out of 14 posts