Suggestions: Revival of Age of Kings

mich

Edited 22 June 2010 - 11:23 am by mich
Please post your comments or suggestions about bringing back old & new players to this lobby.

As I've mentioned before, please see these topics:

Voobly referral programs: http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/5
Voobly compared to Game_Ranger: http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/4
NAT Traversal problems and solutions page: http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/177
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_QuAkE_

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:45 am
should let aok go peacefully. dont force it. it had its time, and now its over...
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 22 June 2010 - 6:28 pm
;cry
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 22 June 2010 - 6:53 pm
Maybe if Voobly hosted an AoK tournament for DM/RM/CS. I would be more than happy to host it and advertise it. What you think?
Link | Reply | Quote
 azerty

Posted 22 June 2010 - 9:34 pm
old players of AOK II will be back if voobly not rated and if it is a good sever without problem connexion or lagg, i think that the rate is one of the big problem who made people leaving voobly
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:04 pm
The AoK lobby isn't rated anymore. Look at the lounge page > http://www.voobly.com/games/view/12

Says 'Unrated' under CS/DM/RM.
Link | Reply | Quote
 GaijinSamurai

Posted 23 June 2010 - 2:24 am
Turn rated on, no other reason for people to choose Voobly over Gameranger.
Rated always worked well in AoK, just because you and your buddies didn't like rated doesn't mean the majority didn't.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Amphatoast

Posted 23 June 2010 - 2:33 am
From my limited experience RMers prefer unrated games in AOK since making teams is hard without the random option like in AOC
Link | Reply | Quote
 GaijinSamurai

Posted 23 June 2010 - 2:52 am
Yep, the majority of RM games were unrated in AoK, they set the option themselves, they didn't need any prompting to do so. DM and CS were fine rated, only some of the BF guys (MiCh included) played unrated.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 24 June 2010 - 10:02 am by mich
Turn rated on, no other reason for people to choose Voobly over Gameranger.
Rated always worked well in AoK, just because you and your buddies didn't like rated doesn't mean the majority didn't.
lol votes were based off of everybody's opinion. No need to assume.

Edit: If rated worked so well for AoK then why are the majority of our players at Game.Ranger?
Link | Reply | Quote
 GaijinSamurai

Posted 23 June 2010 - 4:53 am
Where are these so called votes then?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tiger_JK

Posted 23 June 2010 - 9:08 pm
Quote:
I'm sorry if some of you disagree with this lobby being unrated, but the majority of the people I've spoken to believe it to be best if it was unrated.

So the majority of the 10-15 ppl who play AOK in voobly right now, think AOK should be unrated?
Fine...
But if YOU and those 10-15 ppl you have spoken to, know already what must be done about this lobby, why you keep making topics asking opinions and suggestions?

Link | Reply | Quote
 triclops200

Posted 24 June 2010 - 7:16 am
I've got an Idea, a way to load saved MP games.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 24 June 2010 - 9:58 am
Where are these so called votes then?
Most of them were from players via private message. It also includes the votes from the poll Tenchy hosted a while back.
Tiger_JK wrote:
So the majority of the 10-15 ppl who play AOK in voobly right now, think AOK should be unrated?
Fine...
But if YOU and those 10-15 ppl you have spoken to, know already what must be done about this lobby, why you keep making topics asking opinions and suggestions?

I didn't say they were from just Voobly players..and asking for suggestions has nothing to do with ratings. I got players opinions already about ratings. Can't please everybody and I really don't have the time to go over rate and non-rate again like I have for the past few months.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:00 am
I've got an Idea, a way to load saved MP games.
Load saved MP games? What do you mean?

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]234567891011
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 161 posts