Anti Delete Trigger Help

17_King420

Edited 6 October 2012 - 10:27 am by 17_King420
Just looking for some help with Anti Delete trigger system. I can see how it would work in general but was hoping for a little help to speed this up. From what I can tell you would have to create horses or units or whatever you want to count in "pens" for each player. After each raze it has to count all of the units to see that they add up or it would mean the player deleted. At least that is what i'm thinking.

So I'm just having trouble getting started and putting it together. You would have to have a trigger for each building you want anti delete protection on? Then triggers creating a unit in a pen for each player. It looks even more complicated than that when I try to read the Rambit Castle blood triggers.

I guess what i'm not seeing maybe that it has to check/count all of the other players remaining buildings and go off a building total? I'm not trying to do anything big like Rambit but it would involve probably 7 buildings each for 8 players. Any help or hints or links is greatly appreciated.

There's a lot of very short 1 condition 2 effect triggers in RCB and that's why i'm having trouble seeing the whole picture - thanks

-Brad
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 8 October 2012 - 12:52 am
Unsure which system was used for RCB. I don't have links to these maps but you could probably find them all on AoK Heaven. Although some may have had triggers blanked out...

Path Blood
TSO
Eternal Blood

They all have slightly different systems as we all developed our own at about the same time.
Link | Reply | Quote
 17_King420

Posted 8 October 2012 - 5:46 am
Great thanks. It did seem most the ones i was trying to look at (besides RCB) had the triggers blanked out (CBA Hero v3).

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 posts