How do I defend against Rush?

_Joris_

Posted 13 November 2012 - 8:49 pm
Man, he's right. If you can't accept that you lose, than join other games. Noone asks you to join RM games, so don't cry if you lose (And the reason is not that the tactics are stupid, it's just you. You can use the same tactics as the others, so that's not the problem.). Do you see my rating? It's 13++. That's because I lose many games, but I keep playing in medieval siege because I wanna learn how to become a good player. I don't cry because I lose some games. So, or you gonna play in the new player lobby/ the custom scenario's lobby/ on Game.Ranger, or you gonna play another game. But you can't exept other players are going to change their tactics
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MD__]DaDrunkInside

Posted 13 November 2012 - 9:57 pm
You know it's bad when you gotta resort to good

;lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 EnmaDaiO

Posted 14 November 2012 - 1:25 am
IYIyTh wrote:
It seems like every game I get rushed. It's really kind of annoying. I find rushing repulsive and completely counter to what a RTS should be about.
Thanks.

I've spent alot of time playing the first Dawn of War game and used to find the rushing hard to deal with/frusterating...having enemies within my base within 1-2 mins....however, after I learned how to I could counter different attacks and launch my own, I found the game more enjoyable as there would be plenty of strike and counter-strike, sometimes non-stop for the whole 15, 30 min...hour long game. to me this really is what an RTS is about. There shouldn't be time given to an opponent to sit and ponder.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Good

Posted 14 November 2012 - 3:59 pm
EnmaDaiO wrote:
after I learned how to I could counter different attacks and launch my own, I found the game more enjoyable as there would be plenty of strike and counter-strike, sometimes non-stop for the whole 15, 30 min...hour long game. to me this really is what an RTS is about. There shouldn't be time given to an opponent to sit and ponder.
Here, here - the wiseman speaks
Link | Reply | Quote
 IYIyTh

Posted 15 November 2012 - 6:49 pm
All of you clowns are pretty awful. Your gaming skills are terrible.

Completely unsurprising.
Link | Reply | Quote
 IYIyTh

Posted 15 November 2012 - 6:50 pm
pahaha what a re tard

Apparently tldr is a valid retort nowdays!

As opposed to anything a mouth breather like yourself would say, yes.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Viriathus

Edited 15 November 2012 - 7:19 pm by [Eot_]Viriathus
IYIyTh wrote:

Completely unsurprising.

Says the kid complaining cause he's being raped repeatedly.

And by your tone I'd say they all forgot to bring some lube.
Link | Reply | Quote

Posted 15 November 2012 - 7:25 pm
IYIyTh wrote:

Completely unsurprising.

Your trolling skills are terrible. Completely unsurprising.
Link | Reply | Quote
 IYIyTh

Posted 15 November 2012 - 7:45 pm
1 wrote:
Your trolling skills are terrible. Completely unsurprising.
tu quoque

CLASSIC.
Link | Reply | Quote

Posted 15 November 2012 - 8:15 pm
IYIyTh wrote:
tu quoque

CLASSIC.

Typically if you're going to quote Latin you should put it in italics. You may also want to consider selecting names of logical fallacies that are applicable. Troll 0-2.
Link | Reply | Quote
 IYIyTh

Posted 15 November 2012 - 8:30 pm
1 wrote:
Typically if you're going to quote Latin you should put it in italics. You may also want to consider selecting names of logical fallacies that are applicable. Troll 0-2.

Yes , you are quite behind at this stage of the game. Thank you for showing me your unadulterated disdain for the ability to produce anything from your mouth but the most despicable garble. When you learn the error of your ways you will be set free.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Doge__

Posted 15 November 2012 - 8:32 pm
Is it me or a good topic for beginners just got buried under your trolling?
Link | Reply | Quote
 IYIyTh

Posted 15 November 2012 - 8:32 pm
Almost every post you've made in this topic contains at least one fallacy.

It's okay. You will accept me rightfully as your superior in due time. Until then you will continue being a mouth breather.
Link | Reply | Quote

Edited 15 November 2012 - 8:33 pm by 1
IYIyTh wrote:
Yes , you are quite behind at this stage of the game. Thank you for showing me your unadulterated disdain for the ability to produce anything from your mouth but the most despicable garble. When you learn the error of your ways you will be set free.
Ad hominem
Link | Reply | Quote
 IYIyTh

Posted 15 November 2012 - 8:34 pm
_Doge__ wrote:
Is it me or a good topic for beginners just got buried under your trolling?

Clearly you are unaware of who started this topic, or a mouth breather such as yourself would have realized that you are simply trolling yourself.

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]45
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 73 posts