RCB Gold 2013 v4

[sT]thunderbird

Edited 5 June 2013 - 6:59 pm by [sT]thunderbird
infantry cant be faster than cavalry and they already power up so fast...theos beat khans easily if there are no walls...the same cant be said true for either williams or belis.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Edited 5 June 2013 - 7:48 pm by _Ox_Weapon_xO_
I tend to think it's fine too...

Maybe I won't change it. 5 hp instead of 4 would be good against william but a detriment against khan and other units. I'm trying to make this the final version that I update which is why I'm going to make a thread called "Legendary RCB Gold" as soon as I get all the changes written down.

I'm trying to see if isthismyname will help me systemically test everything later too. I will do bug fixes in the future but I don't want to change the gameplay again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Edited 26 June 2013 - 8:02 am by MeTrOiD_WeaPoN
Went through 192/288 buildings in the past ~4 hours for the anti-delete but that doesn't include testing them and looking them over. Will have anti-delete done and and tested/looked over tomorrow I decided (hopefully) even if I have to stay up semi-late again. Will be fixing known bugs Thursday too coupled with solidifying the gameplay as much as I can without testing and the previous discussion threads. Then maybe Friday I'll make a new thread detailing the changes in depth.

Sunday - hopefully systematic testing with is_this_my_name
Monday/Tuesday through not sure when - map will be available for general testing

Mid July: Map will hopefully be rated by PIN3.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Edited 27 June 2013 - 7:53 am by MeTrOiD_WeaPoN
Rest of anti-delete triggers set and looked over. Still need to kill each building one by one systemically to ensure there are no false triggers.

Edit: Thought about it and I won't be done with it this weekend. I still have new anti-freezing things to think about and implement.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Edited 27 June 2013 - 11:13 pm by MeTrOiD_WeaPoN
Scenario is currently crashing at 8:19 exactly into the game and I have no idea why. Going to be delayed because of that.

Edit: Figured out issue and will fix it soon. The game suddenly has an issue with something that's programmed the same way in 2011. W.T.F.

Also, all anti-delete triggers appear to be working fine. Systemically tested it...
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 28 June 2013 - 6:02 am
I believe I have everything working the way I want it to and have implemented all new fixes and gameplay things. Tomorrow I'll make a new thread with detailed changes. I still have new anti-freezing things that I want to implement too. Those shouldn't take that long... hopefully.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Edited 29 June 2013 - 8:58 pm by MeTrOiD_WeaPoN
Map is ready for testing.

[You must login to view link]

All gameplay based things are finished. Only thing not finished completely is new anti-freezing things (i.e. disabling looped triggers when I can)

I don't have time to list the changes in depth. Just play it to find out I guess. I'll make a new thread when I have time.

Probably get to the new thread tonight...
Link | Reply | Quote
 CooLesT

Posted 29 June 2013 - 12:57 am
Map is ready for testing.

All gameplay based things are finished. Only thing not finished completely is new anti-freezing things (i.e. disabling looped triggers when I can)

I don't have time to list the changes in depth. Just play it to find out I guess. I'll make a new thread when I have time.
Great!!!
Just to let you know, on the tiny store how am i supposed to buy the unit on the left or the one down?
How do i get kings back from the hero store?Sending them to the super store and then to the bottom isn't a clever idea!Other things seems to run correctly, couldn't test teams/2vs2/1vs1...
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Edited 29 June 2013 - 1:15 am by MeTrOiD_WeaPoN
CooLesT wrote:
Great!!!
Just to let you know, on the tiny store how am i supposed to buy the unit on the left or the one down?
How do i get kings back from the hero store?Sending them to the super store and then to the bottom isn't a clever idea!Other things seems to run correctly, couldn't test teams/2vs2/1vs1...

They become available after 14 minutes.

You need to go to the super store first and then to the bottom store if you want kings back there. Needed to be done because there were prior complaints of the top store being too big before and with the addition of archers of the eyes I'd need to make it almost as big again to have a transfer to bottom store area.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]ChironAge

Posted 29 June 2013 - 7:42 pm
Looks great! I had a few issues though. First off, why are there two villagers (one is the super store, one in the bottom store)? Second off, I think there were some false anti-deletes, since I got booted without touching the delete key. Some of the computer players I was playing with got booted too, and the computers don't delete, last time I checked. :S
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Edited 29 June 2013 - 8:24 pm by MeTrOiD_WeaPoN
Looks great! I had a few issues though. First off, why are there two villagers (one is the super store, one in the bottom store)? Second off, I think there were some false anti-deletes, since I got booted without touching the delete key. Some of the computer players I was playing with got booted too, and the computers don't delete, last time I checked. :S

The anti-delete has been checked in depth in two ways. It should not have false triggered. I actually have seen computers delete before.

It'll need more testing with human players to be sure but really there's no way it should be false triggering.

Two villagers:

The one on the super store you need imperial age for. It says so on the relic next to it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 29 June 2013 - 8:58 pm
Did a couple changes. Most recent version is test 2.

Link | Reply | Quote
1234567891011[12]
Displaying 166 - 177 out of 177 posts