For some time now a patch has been under development at [You must login to view link]

The process has slowed down as I require play-testing with others and feedback on the patch so far.
The Sourceforge project is Open Source so you can compile and decompile the DAT files as needed.

I am looking for the following:
1. Playtesters to give feedback on the current patch
2. Graphic artists or people comfortable with making graphics for some added features. I believe only 4 or 5 images are needed.

Voobly should be using this patch as a foundation for anything produced since it started as a Community Patch and remains so. The bulk of work was done by myself but it includes a number of additions from various people who are actively modding the game.

Please give it a try, make some comments and if you like it make sure Voobly implements the balance and added features of the Revisited patch in future developments for AOE and ROR. Some areas that would need implementation would be the HD version of the game, this patch does not achieve those things but merely attempts to balance the game for more serious strategic play. BTW I think once you try the changes in AOE Revisited you will be hooked.