Community Forums > Voobly Community > Other Games > Age Of Mythology > Bug fix patch as main version for AoT

Bug fix patch as main version for AoT

Poll: Would you want this patch to be the preferred version on voobly?
No
Yes
 SaiyiN

Posted 10 January 2014 - 7:44 pm
And Naka attempts to sneak through a balance patch disguised as a bugfix patch

Link | Reply | Quote
 Ped0_Micke

Edited 23 January 2014 - 4:34 am by Ped0_Micke
i VOTE NO **** U STOFFEN
Link | Reply | Quote
 [N i P_]TrollingAoTII

Posted 22 January 2014 - 3:30 pm
No because he banned me for no reason
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_WKT_]IAmDrako

Posted 9 March 2014 - 11:09 pm
No, nothing personal, but if everybody that comes with a rescuer patch has to be voted, then we can have the most inconstant game that has ever been done.

Personally I love what voobly has done for the game, but (for me) everything has to be external, not internal, this is a game supporter, not microsoft itself and we dont need beeing rescued by no one. I like playing AOT, if we start changing little things of the game itself the next thing is changing big things until the games change, patchs are alternatives not priorities.

I also think this is a vanity act, while if it was done by a group of experts, the patch would have more fiability. This guy has act alone, pretending that in a simple forum not visited by majority by 10% of the game community takes a decision. If you want to do experiments its ok, but dont involucrate and less put at the force your experiments.

Its funny your rmdm dm map, thats for you? its not a bad idea, but that patch is done by someone for someone, and its not for the community.

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]
Displaying 31 - 34 out of 34 posts