Pollution of INTER ladder

Rgeadn

Posted 28 June 2015 - 10:02 pm
Before the NPL there were loads of BF 14/15x games lol, when I joined in 2012 that is all i played for the first few hundred matches. Since the NPL arrived all those 14/15x just downgraded to somewhere where its probably easier for them.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Popemi

Posted 29 June 2015 - 4:27 am
Rgeadn wrote:
Before the NPL there were loads of BF 14/15x games lol, when I joined in 2012 that is all i played for the first few hundred matches. Since the NPL arrived all those 14/15x just downgraded to somewhere where its probably easier for them.

Yes i know what are you talking about, i remember you in BF games before NPL came to life, you are right about that, but i think we are talking about nowdays (in MS is a bit difficult to find 15+ BF rooms). Anyway, if this guy is complaining he should try the MS ladder imo.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Albert_Stone

Posted 29 June 2015 - 4:51 am
How to find a BF in 1500 in MS if all of them have moved to NPL seriuosly?

Thanks to noob player lobby the activity in (MS) team games has decreased so much, you are complaining about 1110 guys playing with you a formed 1400, just imagine the opposite in mediaval siege where the 2k,1.9k and 1.8k plays all the time in 1600 games because there are no other games.

NPL only works to split the community, as long as they can play in there forever, they have no reasons to improve and move to the next level.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [aGx]duckcity

Posted 29 June 2015 - 10:05 am
I had to make the switch into ms from npl and all i wanted to do was play bf, but in order to get ms bf games i need to get my rate up by playing are (which admittedly was really fun once i started understanding it) but it is a large wall from players just trying to play a game they love at a higher level
Link | Reply | Quote
 El__Baron

Posted 29 June 2015 - 10:33 am
I would move to ms but there are no bf games for sub 1700. Maybe if some of the stronger inter players started hosting bf tg in ms instead of inter, others who normally play inter would join? Then hopefully we can have more accurate rates too, since the skillset in the 1500-1600 group in inter seems to vary wildly, some are strong, others dont have army for 45 min
Link | Reply | Quote
 Donkey_Hotey

Posted 29 June 2015 - 3:04 pm
guys, dont play in new inter, its awful. I played a MS 1650 the other day in New Inter, and ofcourse lost. The rating is awful and most players only play BF TGs. Ofcourse this is an easy fix. Awful hosts who either stack or say "It will be even teams". hosts dont care if there is a 1500, and an 1100 with 15 straight losses. its more of the people than the lobby itself, even though both are at fault. they arent gaining anything in NPL. I moved over to MS after i got 1450. Im doing well in TGs and have a decent elo in 1v1. Id just terminate the New Inter rating. after Begginner just go to MS.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MightyM

Posted 29 June 2015 - 4:03 pm
Quote:
quit smurfing and move into the MS lobby

+1
Link | Reply | Quote
 Seldom_Pooper

Edited 29 June 2015 - 4:31 pm by Seldom_Pooper
Voobly should have separate ratings for 1v1 and TG for both intermediate and beginner ladder. That will solve the problem of unfair teams in NPL. That way skill level would be more clearer through ratings.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 29 June 2015 - 9:14 pm
thats the problem everybody in their level(1400-1600) moved into the npl because they found more games there and it slowly decrease activity in the MS where they barely find a game in their level except if you wait hours even im forced into playing in the NPL because i dont want to spend countless hours waiting for a game to start when i know i can get multiple games in the NPL

NPL should be for beginners and you are not a beginner anymore once you reached max rating in the beginner ladder and thats why the inter ladder should be removed from NPL and keep it only for the MS
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 29 June 2015 - 9:32 pm
Don't you think people will just stay in beginners RM?
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 29 June 2015 - 9:43 pm
possible but at some point they will receive a lovely message like this
Quote:
<Launch Error: Dan has too many accounts that have exceeded the rating limit of this ladder. Dan, if you're on the beginner ladder, please move to the intermediate ladder>

unless they lose games on purpose so they can stay on the beginner ladder but thats a whole different problem
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 29 June 2015 - 9:45 pm
You pointtraded to 14++ in beginners RM? ;w00t
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 29 June 2015 - 9:52 pm
account sharing at its finest ;whistling
Link | Reply | Quote
 MightyM

Posted 30 June 2015 - 10:55 am
Quote:
possible but at some point they will receive a lovely message like this

Quote:
Quote:
Launch Error: Dan has too many accounts that have exceeded the rating limit of this ladder. Dan, if you're on the beginner ladder, please move to the intermediate ladder>

unless they lose games on purpose so they can stay on the beginner ladder but thats a whole different problem

i got this to and it sucks 11 but yeah... i know why i got it
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Edited 30 June 2015 - 2:59 pm by [Eot_]Evil_Weasel
Quote:
thanks to noob player lobby the activity in (MS) team games has decreased so much, you are complaining about 1110 guys playing with you a formed 1400, just imagine the opposite in mediaval siege where the 2k,1.9k and 1.8k plays all the time in 1600 games because there are no other games.

this basically. I played mostly CS for the past year, so i didnt instantly realize the change. I remember when you had to host a arabia TG room in med siege and it was full within 2 minutes. Now it takes an hour and the ratings are wide spread from 1500to 1800, the games mostly suck.
And i dont remember the npl with 800 players and a higher activity than med siege. I remeber it as 400 players. Maybe the intermediate ladder should be removed or only be available in the med siege lobby, it's kind of stupid like it is now.
it's just nit good to start the rating system all over again 3 times. It's really not telling anything about how good he is anymore.

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]34
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 49 posts