having fp problems cant connect to server 1

uzumaki0710

Posted 15 October 2015 - 6:10 pm
im having problems with fp i opened the ports in my router to 16000, opened the inbound and outbound in my firewall and also closed the firewall but nothing works pls help
Attachments:
Screenshot 44.png (file size: 55.86 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 [B3N1T0]Induccion

Edited 15 October 2015 - 11:26 pm by kitt
Hola a que ip abriste el puerto ?
Tienes una ip estática en el computador ?
Algún antivirus?
[You must login to view link]
Network Utilities Bundle.
Link | Reply | Quote
 uzumaki0710

Posted 16 October 2015 - 12:50 am
ya habri el port 16000 pero haora me sale esto
Attachments:
Screenshot 45.png (file size: 97.45 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 [B3N1T0]Induccion

Posted 16 October 2015 - 3:13 am
si pero al abrirlo pide una direccion ip a cual ip abrio el puerto?
tiene que ser una ip estatica en el pc http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/1006 aca dice como hacerlo haga esto y la ip que coloque con esa abra el puerto nevamente
Link | Reply | Quote
 CGM_COVITO

Posted 9 February 2016 - 4:33 am
Hola, tengo el mismo problema. No se porque empezó a darme FP a cualquiera. Antes era 1 de 10 games, ahora 9 de 10, FP, con más de 1.

He abierto el puerto 16000 en mi router.
You must login into Voobly to view image

Pero igual me sigue saliendo en Network Diagnostics "Symmetric Nat" "Poor"

¿Qué estoy haciendo mal? ;3confused ;3confused
Link | Reply | Quote
 [SadBirds]MR_Hassan

Posted 9 February 2016 - 8:38 am
dsl or wifi
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Posted 9 February 2016 - 11:30 am
Hola amigo,

Hint: your port protocol should be only UDP not BOTH (TCP/UDP) combo.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2.png (file size: 40.68 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 CGM_COVITO

Posted 9 February 2016 - 1:55 pm
Cavin wrote:
Hola amigo,

Hint: your port protocol should be only UDP not BOTH (TCP/UDP) combo.

Hi Cavin, yes, I already changed it but I still FP in Voobly ( ya hice el cambio pero igual me sigue dando error FP ) :( check it out

Attachments:
222.jpg (file size: 29.49 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 10 February 2016 - 3:53 am
hi
if you have a symmetric nat, try removing all forwarded ports, apply/save. enable UPnP on the router and in ""settings" at the top of a game lobby. apply/save. try.
you can also try port mapping. map the ports to 16000udp that show in the network diagnostic.
Link | Reply | Quote
 CGM_COVITO

Posted 11 February 2016 - 5:36 pm
kitt wrote:
hi
if you have a symmetric nat, try removing all forwarded ports, apply/save. enable UPnP on the router and in ""settings" at the top of a game lobby. apply/save. try.
you can also try port mapping. map the ports to 16000udp that show in the network diagnostic.

I did that and still not working. It came worst all FP
Attachments:
657.png (file size: 17.37 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Edited 11 February 2016 - 6:21 pm by kitt
hi
which did you try?
how are you connecting to the net, through a modem and router, a modem/router, other?
Link | Reply | Quote
 CGM_COVITO

Posted 12 February 2016 - 4:39 am
kitt wrote:
hi
which did you try?
how are you connecting to the net, through a modem and router, a modem/router, other?

All you said. Enable UPNP and Voobly and my router. I'm connecting through a router. I never had problem even when I change my pc. But last week started to FP all players.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Edited 12 February 2016 - 2:40 pm by kitt
hi
Quote:
Enable UPNP and Voobly and my router
ok
to do that you need to have removed/ disabled any port forwarding on the router. you also need [which i neglected to tell you] to turn it on, on the op/system. [it may be by on by default] but check, then try. [You must login to view link]
[check what the diagnostic says after.]
if you get the same result, turn off all instances of upnp you have applied. apply/save were needed.

checks,
have you just changed operating system? is that up to date from win downloads/security patches? is it legit?
is your game/voobly installed like this: http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/199974
are voobly and the game allowed through your pc firewall/ anti-virus? do you have just one pc firewall working?
what is your router/modem make and model number? is the firmware up to date? from a command [cmd] window, do ipconfig and show here.
Link | Reply | Quote
 CGM_COVITO

Posted 14 February 2016 - 2:23 pm
kitt wrote:
hi

checks,
have you just changed operating system? is that up to date from win downloads/security patches? is it legit?
is your game/voobly installed like this: http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/199974
are voobly and the game allowed through your pc firewall/ anti-virus? do you have just one pc firewall working?
what is your router/modem make and model number? is the firmware up to date? from a command [cmd] window, do ipconfig and show here.

I was playing as usually any changes, suddenly I started to FP all in every game. I didnt touch or change a thing. So dont know really how to "fix" it. I still have this problem :( cant just play even if I open the correct port on my router. :S
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 14 February 2016 - 5:12 pm
hi
you havnt answered any of the questions.
you may not have altered anything but what has automatically updated?

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 15 posts