Connectivity Issue (NAT Tranversal)

Minhaz_S

Edited 11 November 2015 - 9:19 pm by Minhaz_S
These days. Im haivng problem to get connected to NPL room and Specially RM/DM room.

But Today im getting this(the pic below) which i never used to get in my entire voobly usage for last 1.5 years.

Problem [You must login to view link]

Network Diagnostics [You must login to view link]

I switched off my modem, router, and then My windows firewall (win xp sp3) started the voobly again. And then it worked. I played a game. But now again im having this problem though my win firewall and antivirus firewall are off. BUT i used to play on voobly having win firewall and antivirus's firewall on.

Recently i installed a software called Hamachi which helps to fix FP with another. I think after installing this soft i am having this problem.

I use broadband which is connected to modem which is to router(Tp link, TL - WR740N) and then to my computer via cable.

In some Room im FP to all and in some rooms im connected to all. Its weird.

What to do now?

Thanks....
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Posted 11 November 2015 - 8:32 pm
Hi,

@Network Diagnostics... tool is currently broken. so , it is unreliable at this time. therefore you can simply ignore and forget the scan report.

@NAT-T Port: Probably, that same port (16000) is being used by some another application. because in NAT terms you can't use same port at one time for double applications. so try use a different NAT-T Port on your Voobly client settings (i.e 27000) and also if you have done any port forwarding before on your Router/Modem for Port 16000 UDP then make ensure your port forwarding rule is working properly with the internal IP matches on the DNAT rule one.

@ESET Nod32 A/v: It also can interact and scan your port and makes fail. try to add firewall exception for voobly.exe & port-16000 UDP on it.
For reference watch this video (How-to-do example)» Click the Link.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Minhaz_S

Posted 11 November 2015 - 9:21 pm
Thank you for reply.

I have made a mistake. I have no A/V firewall. I have only widows firewall which allows voobly since the installation of voobly and as i said i have been using voobly for last 1.5 years.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Minhaz_S

Edited 11 November 2015 - 10:19 pm by Minhaz_S
I changed port from 16000 to 27000, 25000. but most of the time it dosent work. Most of the time I do not get connected and face the problem that I complaint before [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 11 November 2015 - 11:49 pm
hi
install an run this free app. to be sure your bug free.
[You must login to view link]
check your pc private ip is still the same ip you used to forward ports.
uninstall hamachi, reboot the pc and see.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Minhaz_S

Posted 12 November 2015 - 9:00 am
Minhaz_S wrote:
I changed port from 16000 to 27000, 25000. but most of the time it dosent work. Most of the time I do not get connected and face the problem that I complaint before [You must login to view link]

how to check pc private ip is still the same ip you used to forward ports?

can u suggest me a vdo or article.

Thank you...

Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Posted 12 November 2015 - 9:57 am
Go to Start menu -> Run -> CMD, type in 'ipconfig' and press Enter key on your keyboard. once you done, it will display all your computer Local Network details - from that notedown your IPV4 Address (which is your LAN (private IP) Address).
For reference, see this: http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/134#Video_presentation
Next open your Router page and go to your Port forwarding page and if you have done Port Forwarding before for this Port: 16000 UDP then check service IP that you added on there. It should be same exactly as it is as like your computer LAN IP address.

P.S. If you can possible, please join our live Technical Help-Room chat: http://www.voobly.com/games/lobby/77 and I will be there and help you step by step and fix your issue. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Minhaz_S

Posted 12 November 2015 - 8:34 pm
Cavin wrote:
Go to Start menu -> Run -> CMD, type in 'ipconfig' and press Enter key on your keyboard. once you done, it will display all your computer Local Network details - from that notedown your IPV4 Address (which is your LAN (private IP) Address).
For reference, see this: http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/134#Video_presentation
Next open your Router page and go to your Port forwarding page and if you have done Port Forwarding before for this Port: 16000 UDP then check service IP that you added on there. It should be same exactly as it is as like your computer LAN IP address.

P.S. If you can possible, please join our live Technical Help-Room chat: http://www.voobly.com/games/lobby/77 and I will be there and help you step by step and fix your issue. :)

Thank you cavin. ur this vdo is not ruiing, it requires a plug in which i dont have.

can u look at that pic of my ipconfig and tell me which is one my IPV4 or LAN (private IP) Address? [You must login to view link]

and u want me to port forward? I never did port forward.

Thank for ur kind offer. I will definitely join u for live tech help.
Link | Reply | Quote
 facedlongbow

Posted 12 November 2015 - 11:25 pm
your address is 192.168.0.102. had you bothered to scroll down the link given, you would have seen how to do it.
find your router here and follow the links
[You must login to view link]
the only port you need to forward to that ip is port 16000udp.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 9 out of 9 posts