AoC or Age2HD?

Swantie

Posted 16 December 2015 - 6:25 pm
Hi I have both AoC (with 1.4) and Age2HD? Voobly whats me to install the compatibility path for Age2HD to play.
Can I change the gamepath so voobly will start AoC instead?

Will Age2Hd with compatibility patch run better worse or the same as the old AoC?
Link | Reply | Quote

Edited 16 December 2015 - 11:28 pm by kitt
Voobly doesn't support HD directly (atleast for now). So to answer your question, Yes it'll run the same old aoc :)
when the launcher box comes up after clicking lobby, try selecting the age2_x1 exe from the browse button
Link | Reply | Quote
 MR_Angyi

Posted 26 December 2015 - 2:47 pm
"when the launcher box comes up after clicking lobby, try selecting the age2_x1 exe from the browse button"

Hi, can you elaborate this? how can I change the exact file that voobly should run if HD doesnt work?

Link | Reply | Quote

Posted 26 December 2015 - 6:44 pm
when you open up a lobby, a box will show up asking you to locate the game. To select age2_x1, goto steam > steamApps > common > Aoe > age2HD > age2_x1 (the blue cap)
Link | Reply | Quote
 lCornholio

Edited 3 January 2016 - 3:21 pm by lCornholio
No box shows up, because it already locates the game from the AoE HD installment from Steam.
But I don't wanna use AoE HD, I want to choose the game path myself to my second copy of AoC, how do I do this??????????
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Edited 4 January 2016 - 3:39 am by kitt
hi
log in to voobly. choose the aoc lobby. a launcher box comes up with a browse button. click it. find the game exe [age2_x1] and select it. :[You must login to view link]
or
uninstall the hd game. join voobly and it will auto find it. re-install the hd version.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts