PLEASE HELP !!!! OUT OF SYNC 7 OUT OF 10 GAMES

[A4G]harocopos

Posted 23 December 2017 - 2:28 am
CAN SOMEONE COMPUTER MASTER HELP ME ? PEOPLE CALL ME HACKER - OUT OF SYNC 100% AT TGS ABOUT 10 MIMS FROM START AND 80% AT 1V1 GAMES ABOUT 30 MINS GAME.

please some one help me - my internet is perfect , something wrong with computer ????
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 23 December 2017 - 11:54 am
hi
does the game run to a conclusion if you play completely off of voobly? in game are you seeing a turtle or red ball?
remove all temp files from here: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\SaveGame\Multi
or
C:\Program Files[86]\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\SaveGame\Multi
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 23 December 2017 - 12:18 pm by [MM]Gallas
hi harocopos,

Have you installed before any offline mod? If yes I recommend remove it and maybe a game reinstall is needed:
https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1019+Clean+installation+of+Age+of+Empires+II+with+the+latest+patches

Also a note, if your game is pirated or from an illegal copy, it can be corrupted and can cause this problem. If you have that, then you need to get a valid copy of the game.

Example:
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 23 December 2017 - 12:26 pm
Nice for you there are people trying to help you...
I would never help you after reading what you write on other people's walls ;KO
Link | Reply | Quote
 [A4G]harocopos

Edited 25 December 2017 - 10:44 pm by [A4G]harocopos
you are right my friend , i promise i will never do it again....I deleted them all , words of anger and frustration they were.. very sorry wont happen again :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [A4G]harocopos

Posted 25 December 2017 - 10:48 pm
So... I did all things Masters suggested , deleted temp files from multi savegames , uninstalled patch and voobly client , re install it and then i made me Game Directory to be Steam which i bought the game to have valid copy of the game.
Nothing got better , .... maybe i should buy a new computer ?

Note ; I never got the turtle or the red ball at any of my 3k games...

Merry Christmas to everyone !
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 25 December 2017 - 11:11 pm
hi
so you have donr this?: https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1019+Clean+installation+of+Age+of+Empires+II+with+the+latest+patches
did you try playing afainst the pc with the A1 completely off of voobly to see if any problems?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [A4G]harocopos

Posted 28 December 2017 - 3:49 am
i did those things then i play with computer 1v1 2v2 1v1v1v1 and had no issues, it seems that multigame has it...

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 posts