SUNNIC_

Posted 31 January 2018 - 1:10 pm
Scanning installed DirectPlay games...
Age of Empires II
Age of Empires II - The Conquerors Expansion [found]
Game was found in DirectPlay registry!
DirectPlay play thinks the game is installed at 'c:\games\age of empires 2'
DirectPlay command line is 'Lobby'
DirectPlay play thinks the game exe is at 'c:\games\age of empires 2\AGE2_X1\age2_x1.exe'
Verifying file exists... Success!
DirectPlay play thinks the language dll is at 'c:\games\age of empires 2\language_x1.dll'
Verifying file exists... Success!
Scanning 'd:\program files\voobly5\gamedata\AOC\age2_x1.exe'
Failure!

Checksum of 'd:\program files\voobly5\gamedata\AOC\age2_x1.exe' is adf793da which doesn't match the expected value. The file has been tampered with or removed. This is mostly because of a virus, it's recommended that you upload the file to [You must login to view link] to scan for viruses. You can also try reinstalling Voobly to see if the problem goes away.

THIS PROBLEM OCCURS I EVERY THING REINSTALLED STILL HIS ERROR PLEASE HELP ME FAST BCZ I PLAYING RCB TOURNMENT AND BECAUSE OF THIS ISSUE I NO PLAY GAME PLS HELP ME FAST AND FIX MY PROBLEM FAST HOPE U DO FAST TNX...REGARDS M_AUSAF
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 31 January 2018 - 5:58 pm by kitt
hi RONGER,

1. close voobly and aoe2
2. uninstall voobly properly from windows and delete the remain files
3. uninstall aoe2 properly from windows and delete the remain files
4. restart computer
5. follow clean-install guide for aoe2: https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1019+Clean+installation+of+Age+of+Empires+II+with+the+latest+patches
6. download and install voobly
7. let voobly download patches
8. ???
9. profit

I assume you have a legit copy of the game, but if not, you may can run the same problem again. In that case me/we cannot help you and you must get an original one as CD or aoeHD from steam.

game needs to be installed to: c:program files or c:program files[86] if 64bit pc.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts