Wololokingdoms installation problem

Tempete

Posted 26 August 2018 - 2:12 pm
So , I've tried to install it over a hundred time but all this was without result they say that it's installed but when i open up voobly to test it ,It doesn't work knowing that i own all the DLCs on steam
thanks for helping me
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jineapple

Posted 26 August 2018 - 2:15 pm
In what way doesn't it work? Please describe the issue you have in more detail. Does it not appear in the list of data mods in the lobby settings? Is there some problem when starting it? Or something else?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tempete

Posted 26 August 2018 - 2:27 pm
when I click run to start the installation they say its done but when i join to a game they say "mod wololokingdoms has not been installed do you want to download it now "
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jineapple

Posted 26 August 2018 - 2:32 pm
This is with using the current (It should say 5.7.2 (b) when starting) installer? Can you check that the installation path shown in the installer is the same as when you choose Help->Open Game directory while in a lobby?
It could also potentially be a permissions issue, make sure that you start both steam and the installer as admin.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tempete

Posted 26 August 2018 - 2:44 pm
Yes is the same path and i start both of steam and the installer as admin
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tempete

Edited 26 August 2018 - 3:30 pm by Tempete
Now when i join a game they say that i have a different version of WololoKingdoms from the host's one
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jineapple

Posted 26 August 2018 - 3:44 pm
The installer depends on what patch the HD version is set to. Make sure it's the 5.7 patch, not the 5.8 open beta.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tempete

Edited 26 August 2018 - 4:13 pm by Tempete
that's what they say
Attachments:
Screenshot_2.png (file size: 68.75 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 Jineapple

Posted 26 August 2018 - 5:22 pm
5.7.3 is not rated yet (though that should happen soon). That's why most players are on the 5.7.2 patch. You can download that installer version from the github or activate the auto-updater by renaming the "RenameWKUpdater.exe" to "WKUpdater.exe".
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tempete

Edited 26 August 2018 - 8:48 pm by Tempete
Thank you so much the problem has been solved after installing the 5.7.2 version

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 10 out of 10 posts