Best of BLOODS / CS 1v1 Challenge

[Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 27 October 2018 - 12:00 am by [Me_]Zanchy____
I want to do a BO in either bloods or entire CS map challenge, I'm down for anything worthwhile up to BO21.

Any takers?

I was thinking maybe something like below:
CB's (x5)
CBA
CBA Hero
RCB
MCB
CBX

Alternative (x3)
Dodgeball v10
Micromania
Lustful encounters

Bloods (x5/x7/x9 or x11) - Any from below and any amount depending on who vs.
Smosh (BO3 for 1 win)
Vet
Gwarz
WoA
Path
Fury
Rad
Spider
KM
Dome
AB
Diamond
Germs
Khans
Nova
SS Accel

I'd also be interested in just bloods, the list above looks good, 16 maps with 5 random TG to make BO21 if full bloods.

Scared?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Edited 18 November 2018 - 1:54 pm by [Eot_]RedRuM__
I accept your best of bloods challange.

Dome – Persians.
Herofest – Huns.
Graves – Huns.
Spider – Japs.
Woa – Franks.
Khans – Mongols.
Vetz – Japs.
Gwarz – Teuts.
Lust – Persians.
KingsMoves – Japs.
Decider: Smosh – Mongols. Bo3 each both being both colours. Who ever wins his game fastest picks the colours for the decider.

The oldschool way. Not all maps will be played. Since it is a best of 11. Who ever wins in score wins it. I don’t have the patience to play all maps if not needed. I think you will come with a counter list but this is the list I propose. I hope you will accept this list because you have been pretty active while I was gone in the last two years and it balances me being away for so long.

Me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_snO6S64pDg

If you accept I hope we can do this next week. Maybe in the weekend ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 18 November 2018 - 2:33 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Oh wow, lustful became a blood? When did this happen!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Regu1Lator

Posted 18 November 2018 - 2:38 pm

Dome – Persians.
Herofest – Huns.
Graves – Huns.
Spider – Japs.
Woa – Franks.
Khans – Mongols.
Vetz – Japs.
Gwarz – Teuts.
Lust – Persians.
KingsMoves – Japs.
Decider: Smosh – Mongols. Bo3 each both being both colours. Who ever wins his game fastest picks the colours for the decider.

The oldschool way. Not all maps will be played. Since it is a best of 11. Who ever wins in score wins it. I don’t have the patience to play all maps if not needed. I think you will come with a counter list but this is the list I propose. I hope you will accept this list because you have been pretty active while I was gone in the last two years and it balances me being away for so long.

Nice, hope Zanchy accepts this, gl to both.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 18 November 2018 - 2:40 pm
Nice, hope Zanchy accepts this, gl to both.

giving gl to your assassin? sad!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 18 November 2018 - 4:10 pm
Sign me up
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 18 November 2018 - 4:42 pm
I mean graves is a pretty big stretch to add that. If Eot put in graves vs xCs from the start you guys would of said no to the war from the first day and lustful isnt even a blood map... but overall a decent list
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 18 November 2018 - 5:03 pm
Hopefully this happens, good luck both :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 18 November 2018 - 5:23 pm
Good luck
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 18 November 2018 - 10:40 pm by [Me_]Zanchy____

Dome – Persians.
Herofest – Huns.
Graves – Huns.
Spider – Japs.
Woa – Franks.
Khans – Mongols.
Vetz – Japs.
Gwarz – Teuts.
Lust – Persians.
KingsMoves – Japs.

Lustful isn't a blood, not included unless other maps are too.
Core / most played bloods have been left out, such as AB & Path; with Dome/Graves/HF particularly not being played at all, even in rdm packs.

There are 2 ways to proceed,
1. We just do every map allowed, pick 5 each and agree on decider
2. We agree to all maps, with a mutual blood pool

For me I can accept:
Dome
Spider
WoA
Khans
Vet
Gwarz
KM
Smosh decider (BO3) (that is 8/11 of your suggested maps)

For me I'd want to see the last 3 maps chosen out of the following:
AB
Deathrow
Germs/Bacteria
Path Blood
Radical Blood
Ray Blood
SS Accel

Up to you which, I'd recommenced AB, Path and Radical/SS Accel

That would make the following full map list:
Dome
Spider
WoA
Khans
Vet
Gwarz
KM
AB
Path
Radical or SS Accel
Smosh decider (BO3) (that is 8/11 of your suggested maps)

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 18 November 2018 - 10:58 pm by [Me_]Zanchy____
You must login into Voobly to view image

Just been abused and insulted for 15 minutes for not wanting to play his every map and meet his every demand 24.

This will not happen, I fear he's likely to either hurt himself or somebody else when he loses.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Edited 18 November 2018 - 11:08 pm by [Eot_]RedRuM__
The self proclaimed 1# of CS is rejecting one of the main maps of bloods and his clan: graves. He pushes "active blood maps only" agenda. Not realizing easy bloods have been put in the ladder to encourage non blooders to play bloods. No blood war is complete without the traditional hardcore blood maps that take actual skill like Graves. Mind you he played spider against original Cba/Hero players. A map Malte had played twice before hearing about it being picked against him in a 2v2 bo9.

If you are so pro Zanchy you should be happy that you even get challenged and not be picky about every single map just so you can maximizes your chances to win.

And to be absolutely real I do acknowledge that you are the better overall player. That is obvious isn't it since I am not competitive in CB's. I just didn't realize how weak you find yourself in bloods to be picky about a guy who didn't play competitive games for 2 years and recently came back.

Don't be scared of the dinosaur homie.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 18 November 2018 - 11:07 pm
I mean you dont have a leg to stand on here Efkan. xCs ran from Eot in an actual war (yourself included... you ran as far away from the games as possible... clearly you have 0 trust in your clanmates to do any part of a good job) I atleast showed up today and played these games despite being by far the rustiest and worst out of the 4 of us as far as 2v2s went. Gary isnt a graves player.. never claimed to be either... its also one of the most boring maps ever in 1v1. You guys chose AB vs me and gary and I knew how that game would go (think it finished 3-4 mins game time?) yet I still played it... I didnt argue it being involved either because I know its one of the most played/popular bloods.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 18 November 2018 - 11:10 pm
The self proclaimed 1# of CS is rejecting one of the main maps of bloods and his clan: graves. He pushes "active blood maps only" agenda. Not realizing easy bloods have been put in the ladder to encourage non blooders to play bloods. No blood war is complete without the traditional hardcore blood maps that take actual skill like Graves. Mind you he played spider against original Cba/Hero players. A map Malte had played twice before hearing about it being picked against him in a 2v2 bo9.

If you are so pro Zanchy you should be happy that you even get challenged and not be picky about every single map just so you can maximizes your chances to win.

And to be absolutely real I do acknowledge that you are the better overall player. That is obvious isn't it since I am not competitive in CB's. I just didn't realize how weak you find yourself in bloods to be picky about a guy who didn't play competitive games for 2 years and recently came back.

Don't be scared of the dinosaur homie.

I'd smash you in most lol, but if we're only doing BO11 we will play the active/worthwhile maps, if you want to include a wide map pool, we can do BO15/17/19/21. Fear?

My bet is that you'd come short, BO21 bloods I'd give myself 17-4, 16-5 at best for you. You need to calm down though before you have any chance of playing.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Edited 18 November 2018 - 11:14 pm by [Eot_]RedRuM__
I'd smash you in most lol, but if we're only doing BO11 we will play the active/worthwhile maps, if you want to include a wide map pool, we can do BO15/17/19/21. Fear?

My bet is that you'd come short, BO21 bloods I'd give myself 17-4, 16-5 at best for you. You need to calm down though before you have any chance of playing.
Quote:

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2345678910111213
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 186 posts