Zanchy vs Camp Bo11 CS

Checking

Posted 1 November 2018 - 1:00 pm
I won't go into fine detail but I've got a lot going on right now. I was looking forward to clan war, 2 months in the making, for xCs to back out last minute.

I have cancelled plans and aimlessly taken day off work on 5th incase late night for war, which I can't now rearrange. Camp clearly either was happy to play OR had no intention of playing...

His argument for not doing 1v1s on this day is that he only has 1 day to practice. My 2 arguments against are that 1. He plays all the ****ing time and 2. I haven't been on and won't be on practicising much, if at all.

Here is the only compromise I would do camp: we can play half of the maps on either 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th and the rest at a later date of your choosing. The maps would need to be pre agreed. Let's keep in mind that 1. 4th should be free for you 2. I've challenged you on voobly and forums a number of times, you've always declined and 3. I've already given in on bo11 from 21 and agreeing within that smaller set to play a range of toss up maps like ab, dodge, Smosh and khans which all undoubtfully benefit you as I have more 1v1 experience.

Up to you, I've done all I can for voobly and to make it happen.

First of all xcs backing up from the war was not my decision, I can't control other people and force them to play.

My argument is that I will back 3rd November and I don't want to play something I want to win in 4rd November when I won't play my best, you are giving me only two days 4th and 5th meanwhile I'm giving you time all the November month just pick a date. Don't lie about you not practicing, you and eot passed the last month practicing for the war in CS lobby we all noticed that, meanwhile I did only 5-6 bloods game. And no I don't play all the time, I play cba/hero so I play few more games then you but you are way more active then me. TBH I don't think you need to practice more as you playing from 20years againts my 5.

Yes 4th is free for me but not suitable at all, I'm sure you can find a better date In all November. You challenged me many times and i declined, yes but what that has to do with this? For justifying that you are the one declining this time? Let's remember everyone how this challange was made, Me, You and Damian all in discord picked the fair maps where I made almost no demand at all, it was all you asking for this or that map, so don't bring the map factor now, Dodge was ur choice, AB mine, there can't be a war without Smosh and there is no Khan's in the map list idk where you saw it 11.

I cant understand why you can play only 4th and 5th if it's a bo11 overall but clearly said if we play bo15 bloods you can play any time. So no you are not busy at all, stop lie.

As for the compromise you said play half game on 5th and play the rest in a date picked by me, I'm fine with that but how I can trust you after you set a bo7 with vivo and left after only 2 games because he refused to say you are better?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 1 November 2018 - 2:50 pm
100% truth
But why bother, Camp? This clown doesnt deserve any more than 1-liners.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 1 November 2018 - 5:57 pm
Malte has severe autism
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 1 November 2018 - 7:43 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Vivo you mad after losing that brits game? 11

Nah but u are still mad bout me winning per :(

And Z, Malte>u in 2v2 :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____